21.2 Crazy

"Good morning Pangzi."

"Morning."

"Did he come?"

"Yes. As usual. He comes early."

"Pangzi..."

"Oh my god."

"What?"

"Why do I feel like you are up to something. There is a heavy evil aura around you Wuxie. What's in your mind?"

"Oh come on... Give me a break. I'm not always so evil."

"Oh really..?"

I don't know why pangzi said that, but you can't blame him completely. I may be a little evil when it comes to Xiao ge. From the beginning, he saw how crazy I'm for him and how crazily my brain works.

"Yes. But today I'm a little bit evil hehe."

"See I knew it. Wuxie, don't push him hard. You know who is his brother."

"Don't worry about that. Don't they agree with our relationship?"

"But... boss Qishan still have doubts about you."

"What did I do? It's not like im gonna eat him alive. Why they are so protective. I also know how to protect."
"But they think the danger is you."

"I'm no danger. I'm an angel."

"Ewww... I'm gonna puke. Wuxie what's got in you today. Let me ask you, is this how you behave when you're with manager Zhang?"

"Are you crazy? Of course not."

"Mmm okay okay. Then what's your 'angelic' plan?"

"Hehe... That... You don't need to know."
"Ow.. You are so stinky."

"Watch your mouth or ill tell grandma that you are always flirting with girls without doing the job."

"Oh my. Wuxie, don't even think of such things. I won't be able to bear the biting of the dogs there."

"Mm. I'll think about it. Now I want you to do something for me."

•••

I got up from my chair and walked to my destination. As usual, he was immersed in work but now the things are different he will stop whatever he is doing and talk with me. Not because he is interested in me, he just want me to finish as soon as possible and leave. So these days it's hard to stick around him without making him a little uncomfortable.
I didn't get inside today. I stayed at door looking at him.

"What is it?"

"That... I want you to come with me. To meet a client."

"When?"

"Now. It's past 10:50 already. I planned it for 11."

"Wait let me check my.."

"No need. I already have. You are free from 11 to 1 pm."

"Then.."

"Come let's go already."

He followed me quietly as he thought it's for work. But I had something else in mind. I was driving as usual but nowadays he won't sit in front. But it's okay. At least I know he is anxious about me.

Halfway to the road, I got a call.

"Hello... Yeah, sir... Yeah, we are almost there...oh...so you won't be able to come at all... it's okay... I'll tell him...see you."