5. Princess and the Sword man

It's already a week since I joined. Today is Sunday. When I was in college me and my close friends make plans for Sundays. One day we go to the beach, one day we go for a road trip, another day it will be a house party. However, in the final year, it was all assignments and group studies.

Now my friends are not with me and here I don't have any friends in Beijing. Even though my 'family' took me back, they still asked me to be a stranger to the Wu family. So here I'm, without family or friends, on a Saturday, nowhere to go, nothing to do. So I was expecting to spend this day in my apartment alone. In the morning I did all chores and did the balance unpacking. I ordered food online and had a brunch. Noon I slept for 3 hrs and then as I was going through the SNS I saw today's night market will be more fun than usual. So I decided to stroll around the market.

"Wow."

The night view is the best

The night view is the best. Beautiful. The entrance was majestic. It wasn't a new sight for me but, "today's night is so beautiful." I couldn't help but say it.
I went inside the main attraction of the night market is obviously the food. The street food here is on another level.

Many stalls are selling different kinds of snacks, sweets and all

Many stalls are selling different kinds of snacks, sweets and all. I was craving for all. But could only eat some of them. Spicy.... Mm... I couldn't help to be jealous of the stall keepers.
I walked along the streets looking around and I realized. "Am I the only one alone?" I saw a lot of families, kids with their mother and father or one of them or with grandparents, or friends and even couples. "What a pity wuxie." I was enjoying the night but suddenly it felt so lonely, especially for an outgoing person like me, I don't know why I decided to come alone. "I should have called pangzi. He would have come, even if it's financially a loss for me." But it's sad if I leave now. So I walked more further. There were shops other than food stalls. I saw a stall was selling cute coffee mugs and all.