6. It's you!?

Maybe because I had an exhausting outing yesterday I slept till my alarm goes off. I got up from bed with great difficulty. But that's not the way. From today, I have to work hard, both on my job and the so-called spying. I took a long bath and wore the best suit I had.

"God I'm hoping you heard my prayer yesterday."

I prayed with my eyes closed. I am totally done with embarrassing days. I can't help but cry when I think of my life I had and now I'm in the den of Zhangs. God is the only savior of mine.

When I reached the office, it was all calm. Our team members already entered into the model employee mode. Guess they really fear the Zhangs or Zhang Qishan to be exact.

"Good morning pangzi."

I greeted him with a sweet smile.

"Good morning."

That's it!. He didn't even look at me, being all serious. To be honest it was making me uncomfortable seeing pangzi in a serious mode. If he is ignoring me I will do the same, I also have many things to do, I decided. I switched on my computer, and, ....   what should I do? I leaned towards pangzi computer peeking to see what is he doing. It's a web page. And it is...

"How to flirt with girls smoothly..."

Both pangzi and I looked back.

"Do you want any tips from me?"

It was Zhang Rishan. We both didn't notice him coming and caught red-handed. I wasn't even a part of it. But still, the situation made him think like it is both of us.

Wuxie: I...

Pangzi: Yes...

I glanced at pangzi and elbowed him. Zhang Rishan was watching all these and he laughed.

Rishan: haha.. It's okay wuxie. I don't mind. We didn't assign any jobs for you yet. But close it immediately. Brother will be here any moment. Don't let him see it.

Wuxie: Thank you, sir. Pangzi close it.

Pangzi: Wait let me save it first.

Seriously. I took the mouse closed the chrome page and I pinched his hands quickly before Qishan Boss come.

Pangzi: ah ah.. That hurts wuxie.

Wuxie: Then wake up already. Thank God it's him.

Now I really respect Zhang Rishan. He is such a nice guy. In this office, someone like him is such a relief. I flashed a smile at him. Then only I saw the other man standing not so far away from him.

"You. Why are you here?"

It was the man who banged his head yesterday. 

Rishan: You know each other?

Wuxie: Yeah. We met...

Kyiln: I don't.

Huh? You don't? Did he hit his head that hard to forget everything?

Rishan: Hahaha.. Okay okay. Then, wuxie help him with this. Im leaving him to you. It's his first project.

Wuxie: Yes of course. I'll try my best.

Rishan: Wuxie you are very skilled. I trust you.

Wuxie: Thanks. So this brother of yours is the project manager?

Rishan: Yes.

We both were having a very good conversation but the other man was indifferent. Even if the topic is him he was unconcerned. I glanced at him in between my chat with Rishan but he never looked at me. Did he don't remember me at all? How that possible. He is 100% ignoring me. Cold.