Chapter 138: The Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

Kakashi smiled to himself. Her cautious nature, always being prepared for anything and everything that could possibly happen reminded him of his long dead sensei who was of the same nature. He looked away.
"I'll go and ask them." He said walking out the door.

"Don't worry (y/n), you have always been resilient. You'll get out of here in no time flat!" Guy sensei said with a giant smile on his face giving her a thumbs up. She smiled back at the sensei but then her expression changed to a surprised one.
"Wait. Guy sensei?! How? I thought.." she trailed off wondering how he made it out.
"Oh! You're worried about me and Tenten i see." He said.
"Well, after what Neji said.."
Guy laughed with his usual loud mighty laugh. "No worries. Tenten and i just happened to go the wrong way and got lost. The moment we found the way out everyone was beat up and the fight was already finished." He sighed in disappointment. "I didn't even have a chance to fight." He said with a small tear.
(Y/n) smiled and chuckled. "Well, im glad you guys are safe."
Guy's mood changed drastically. He laughed loudly placing his hands on his hips. "Do not underestimate my POWER OF YOUTH!!" He pointed upwards dramatically.
She smiled at Guy's enthusiasm. It was definitely new and refreshing to her. It made her forget the pain. Even though it was just for a moment she took it. Anything to distract her mind.

.

.

.

"She's good to go but her bone will heal longer so it still needs to be in this cast." The nurse said informing the two sensei's. Meanwhile, (y/n) was sitting on the bed with her legs dangling off the edge. She was clean and already dressed, ready to get out. Of course because of the cast on her leg she had to wear something with a skirt. "We have here an auxiliary crutch she can use."

"Thank you for taking care of her." Kakashi said to the nurse. "No problem. I heard so much about her from Recovery girl." The nurse noticed (y/n) looking at her with a worried expression. She chuckled and waved her hand dismissively. "No worries. They're all good stuff, i reassure you." The nurse smiled warmly. "I will inform UA about your check out. Please stay here for the meantime. I'll come back when they're outside."
"Thank you." The three said.
She nodded and went out the door.

.

(Y/n) reached out for the crutch and and placed it under her armpit putting half of her weight, pushing herself off the bed. Guy was ready to catch her if she slipped.
"Im alright sensei." She said looking at Guy reassuring him with a smile.

The three went out while Kakashi's and Guy escorted her downstairs. "We'll drop you off in UA. Guy and i are going to catch up with Yamato and the others. Your stuff are already in your room." Kakashi said.
"What about Master Jiraiya?" she asked entering the vehicle that UA had sent. "Naruto is with him isn't he?"
"Yeah they're out back at the ocean trying to pick up the trail. That is, if Orochimaru left some." Guy said.
"You left quite a mark there." Kakashi said hinting at the earth jutsu she performed that lifted the sea floor up and out to the surface. "That must have costed a lot of chakra."
(Y/n) chuckled nervously. "It did.."

The car stopped at the entrance of UA that seemed to draw attention of a nearby crowd. Guy, who was in the front seat jumped out and opened the door for (y/n). She struggled but manages to get out with the help of her crutches.

The crowd, smiled and jogged towards the girl.
"(Y/n)!" Mina sang, yelling at their classmate to get her attention.
"You guys waited for me here?" She asked eyeing her classmates who had bandages and patches here and there. She frowned.
"Well, duh." Sero said.
"We missed you. Of course we were going to wait or you!" Hagakure said in an obvious tone.
"Were here to escort you home." Kirishima said rolling in a wheelchair.
She stared at the chair, she scowled at the sight and then looked at them.
"Guys, im just in a cast. Not disabled." She said.
Her classmates took a while to understand what she meant.
"Oh! We know, we just though it'd be tiring to walk all the way to the dorm." Izuku said.
"Im fine." She said bluntly then turned to her sensei. "Thanks for dropping me off sensei."
"No problem. We'll be off now." Kakashi waved walking off with Guy to find Yamato and he others.