𝐏.𝟓

𝟕:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

           ❥ Armin was slowly batting his eyes, waking up and starting to see his surroundings more clearly. He rolled around in his bed to grab his phone on the nightstand and looked at the time while sighing.

Everytime he slept in the afternoon and woke up at seven or eight pm, he knew he wouldn't be going to sleep till it was in like the middle of the night which he hated. He was about to close his eyes again to just fall asleep at this point but then heard his stomach growling.

Armin decided to get out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face off with cold water trying his best not to remind himself about what he did hours ago. He grabbed a towel on his left and patted his face dry and left the bathroom.

He texted Eren on his phone asking him if he's awake rather than walking all the way there just to find him sleeping.

MESSAGES
                                      eren.
eren.
Yea why?

armin
do we have food?

eren.
could've just stood your lazy ass up
and ask me that but no

armin
                                                             ↳ yea see no.
                                        can we go eat something
                                                                              idk
                                            fast food or whatever?

eren.
i dont feel like standing up

armin
          ahhh and you have some
nerves to call me lazy
                                                                       but fine
                                when i come back with food,,,

eren.
okay fine
hold on lemme get changed
𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝟕:𝟏𝟕 𝐩𝐦

Armin started to get dressed. He just put on some black jeans and still wore the black hoodie he had on with some all white forces then grabbed his keys from the nightstand and opened the his door to see Eren closing his.

"Eager aren't we?" Armin said while laughing. "Let's just hurry up" Eren said while locking his phone and putting it back in his pocket.

Both of them left their shared apartment they were in and walked to where Armin parked his car.

"Lemme drive" Eren said while doing the 'gimme' hand gesture. "What? No." Armin replied back.

"Armin you act like I'm gonna crash it" he said while stopping in his tracks.

"Because you are" Armin said while still walking towards his car. He looked back to find Eren standing there with his arms in his pockets while sighing loudly so that Armin could hear it.

"Eren let's go I'm really hungry" Armin just received another loud sigh coming from him,

"Yea, I'm not dealing with this shit right now" Armin said as he unlocked his car doors and got in ready to start driving off.