𝐏.𝟔𝟐

❥ Everybody left the class as your professor told you to stay back so they can talk to you about your work.

Hange called out your name as you started walking towards them with your eyes filled with curiosity.

The conversation between you and them started off as both of your well beings and them congratulating you on your work ethics.

"I knew I was going to like you ever since you stepped into my class. You've really improved on your grades y/n!" They wereecstatic talking to you about your grades and showing them to you on their laptop.

"Thank you, I really do try" you said with a smile while looking up at them. Hange walked away from their desk, beaming at you as you smiled back.

"I'm really glad you took my class Y/n L/n, you're the best student I've had in a while. I am going to miss you for next year though," They said as you frowned realizing how much of an impact you had on your professor.

"Awe, I'll walk by here from time to time, don't be shy to stop me and say hi Professor" you stated to see them turn around while taking their glasses off.

You heard sniffling coming from infront of you as you raised an eyebrow to see a teary eyed Hange making you frown, "Oh my god, I'm your favorite student?" you asked and only saw a nod from them.

You tried not to get excited by their reply as you smiled, "Professor, don't. You're going to see me from time to time again so please don't let this be a crying marathon"

You said making them chuckle, "Keep up the good work y/n, it was lovely having you in my class this year"

They said putting their glasses back on with a smile on their face as you said your goodbyes.

"Have a great summer with Armin!" They exclaimed out while waving to you as you smiled back with a wave. When you stepped outside, Armin was standing out there waiting for you,

"So how'd it go y/n?" He asked as you both started to walk together to his car, "Well they overall just wanted to talk to me, mainly mentioned my grades and how I'm basically their favorite student"

You said smiling while side eyeing Armin, "Damn, I thought I was their favorite student" you shook your head, "Nah, that's all me bay bee" you dragged out as you giggled.

"You want to come over?" Armin asked as he glanced at you to see you puckering your lips to the side, "I can't today"

"What do you mean?" He asked unlocking his car door for you to sit in. He got to his side of the car and opened the door before throwing his bag in the back.

"I have to go to Hitchs' house today for her project, 'member?" Armin rolled his eyes with a pout making you laugh, "You mad at me now? I already told you about it, you just forgot"

"I'm not mad, just devastated I can't have you with me for today," He said starting his car.

"Aww baby come heree" you dragged out while you wrapped your arms around his neck before you placed a kiss on his soft lips.

"You have me tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, the whole summer Armin, it's just today. Might even be some hours, got it?" Armin nodded while smiling.

"So where does she live?" Armin asked as you set your phone up as the gps, having him drive you to Hitchs' place.

Hitch needed your help on baking for her class since she was a culinary student and she didn't really talk to a lot of people in her class so she couldn't really ask any of them for help, plus it's been a while since you guys talked to each other.