𝐏.𝟕

𝟖:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

       ❥ You woke up to the sound of rain hitting against the window and turned around in your bed to face it. Just the sound of it could make you fall asleep again but sadly, you had to get up for your classes.

Standing up from your bed and making your way towards to the window opening the blinds, you heard Ciara groan and saw her cover her head with her blanket.

"Y/n close the blinds" she uttered, "Why? Outside looks so pretty right now. Look and it's even cloudy too" you said while smiling like a child who just got their first phone.

"Yeah I know but just close the blinds" she insisted, "Ciara, it's cloudy, there's no sunlight" you said.

"Yeah but I got used to the curtains being there and it's gonna take a while for me to adjust now" she said peeking from her blanket, "Okay? Then let it take a while"

"Y/n!" she groaned out your name in frustration before you smiled while rolling your eyes, "I'm playing I'm playing" you said while closing the curtains.

You started to make your way towards the bathroom but then Ciara told you to wait. "For what?"

"I gotta pee hol on" she said while removing the blanket from herself, standing up and making her way towards the bathroom. You only nodded as she closed the bathroom door.

It has been seven minutes since she closed that door and you just realized that now because you were on your phone the whole time and lost track of time.

I mean she did say she had to go pee so what's taking her so long.

You silently opened the door to see that she fell asleep on the toilet. Back of her head resting against the top of the toilet tank, pajama pants all the way to her ankles, panties resting on her knees and shit like that.

"This nigga..." you said while trying to hold in your laughter. You then saw her slowly opening her eyes.

"Y/n..?" she said while slowly batting her eyes.

"Nah it's jesus" you said as you were bursting out in laughter, "Ciara get up, yo ass gon make me late" you said in between laughs while she flushed the toilet still sitting on it.

"Aight, just lemme pull my pants up" she said as she was dozing off, "Yeah and when you done go back to sleep, why is you waking up early as me when you got your classes at like what? Eleven?" you replied.

"Not today sadly, me and you gon leave outta this door together and," she yawned "at the same time"

"Now this what your ass get for staying up till three in the morning" you said as she was picking her pants back up. She then leaned forward onto you, forehead resting on your shoulders as she sighed.

"Girl you smell good" she said while closing her eyes.

"And girl I needa brush my teeth" you said as you were smiling, "Okay okay" she then gave your ass a slap before leaving the bathroom. You just shook your head and grabbed your toothbrush to start brushing.

After that you got in the shower thinking about what you're gonna wear today. You wanted to wear something that'll make you feel comfortable and something won't be too much since it was raining.

You shrugged your shoulders while getting out the shower but suddenly Ciara barged in. In a hurry you quickly grabbed your towel and wrapped it around your body anyhow hastily.

"Cici why don't you knock sometimes uh!" you said to her while you were still tryna wrap the towel around your body.

"Body ody ody ody ody"