𝐏.𝟓𝟒

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

1 Month Later

                                        ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

❥ It was a nice hot sunny day as you were walking to your classes in shorts and a crop top. You had on yeezy slides with your anklet over your both your ankles.

Your fit basically

It had been a good month and a half later ever since you and Armin lost contact with each other and it's not like you were so bummed out about it, you just went with the flow

Even if you guys had classes together, you just kept everything simple and short also not wanting to show him that you were bothered by him.

You just didn't care anymore.

You walked to class going up to your seat and sat down next to him.

"Hi" Armin said making you turn your head towards him, slightly confused because you both only talked when it came to work. Nobody said hi first or anything of the sort.

"Hey" you replied back.

It was quiet between the two of you for almost the whole class period till Professor. Hange started talking about an end of the year research project as you mentally groaned.

You knew that it was going to affect your grades if you didn't do well on it or if you didn't do it at all in general.

After they were done explaining it, you decided to walk out and go use the bathroom.

You were done and started washing your hands until one girl came out of the stalls smiling at you through the mirror.

"Hey y/n" said Angela. Angela was another classmate of yours but you guys weren't that close, just classmates.

"Hey, Ang. Why you tryna skip again?" She chuckled, "Girl that was only one time and plus, I did it virtually at the end"

You nodded, "Yeah I know, was just playing but wassup?"

She held her hand under the soap dispenser waiting for it to land in her hands, "Y/n, can I ask you something real quick? Well more of a favor"

You slowly nodded while the water was still running, "Can you set me up with Armin?"

You removed your hands from under the water as it automatically shut off. You started drying your hands by shaking them.

"Because I know you guys are friends and all so I was wondering if you could"

"Why niggas always want me to set them up with someone?" You said in your head.

"Uhh, me and Armin just talked and we don't even talk that much these days. Why don't you do it yourself?" Angela shook her head,