𝐏.𝟐𝟖

❥ You kicked your feet in the air while scrolling through twitter. Ciara and Daniella had classes so it was only you in the house. You thought about texting the gc but you didn't want to hang out with some and leave some out so another time.

You got up walking to the kitchen ordering food as you watched Aladdin to beat time. After some minutes when you were getting really invested in the movie the doorbell rang as you quickly walked to it thanking them and getting ready to eat.

But Armin facetimed you and you picked up knowing that you were lowkey bored the whole time and wanted some company.

"Hey sexy" you said hitting play on your show again. Armin squinted trying to figure out what you were doing.

"Are you eating?" you nodded and heard Armin drag out a no and paused your movements, "I was gonna pick you up so we can get something together"

"Damn see, I was hella bored and decided to order some food but i guess you were too. So what do I do now?" you asked Armin as he shook his head.

"No continue eating"

You thought about something, "What if I wait for you so we can eat together then we just go to your place?" you suggested as Armin puckered his lips while nodding. "You sure? I mean I don't mind if I just pick you up without eating" you shrugged.

"Yeah I'm sure"

"You're gonna wait for me?" Armin asked as you dragged out a yeah not being so sure. "I'm playing just hurry up" Armin nodded as he ended the call and you sighed going back to watch your movie as you closed your food waiting for Armin.

You laid on your couch while dozing off, not even paying attention to the movie anymore but just scrolling through your phone. A while later, you walked around the house so that you wouldn't fall asleep and heard your stomach grumble again.

You groaned out to yourself resting your head on the counter. You opened up the food you got again and stared on it, debating.

"If this nigga don't hurry up I'm gon start without him" A little later you heard the bell ring and hurriedly walked to the door opening it to be met by Armin about to talk and quickly dragged him inside.

"Woah you missed me that much?" He chuckled and didn't get a reply from you as you handed him a fork and opened up the food. Armin stared at you realizing that you were really hungry and he made you wait a while.

"Are you gonna eat or?" you asked as Armin nodded. "Y/n slow down you're gonna get a heartburn, like you always tell me" he stated grabbing your wrist as you looked up at him batting your eyes.

"I'll handle it later" Armin shook his head as you rolled your eyes knowing that it was gonna hit later and you ain't want that. So you just decided to talk with him while you were eating to slow down.

Sooner or later there was nothing there anymore; fried rice gone, lo mein gone, chicken wings gone.

"Now why you slurped the meat off the bone like dat?" you said drinking your water as Armin giggled, "That was all you" Armin let out a burp when he said that as yours also followed.

"Okay let's go now" Armin tried to grab your hand but you pulled away, "Can you wait a bit damn, my stomach starting to hurt" you said throwing your trash away.

"Well didn't I tell you to slow down?"

"Well didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?" you then chuckled at what you said, "My bad"

You then felt something hit your ass as you looked around you then met eyes with Armin but he looked away. "What was that?" Armin shrugged pushing out his bottom lips.