𝐏.𝟔𝟑

❥ "And my man not even replying cause he likes to have his phone on do not disturb when he working out" you said with a pout while checking your phone again. Armin had recently started to go to the gym with Eren saying that he wants 'more muscles' even though he had enough, but he still wanted to.

He invited you to go to the gym with him and you did for the first few weeks and then dropped it, only letting him go because you liked working out with your girls more.

He had texted you when you were asleep that he was going to be at the gym almost for the rest of the night so if he doesn't reply quickly then that's why.

But you wanted to talk to him and also did not want to keep blowing his phone up because the last time you did he had thought something happened to you and just drove all the way to your house for nothing.

"This what I'm saying, you should've went to the gym with him" Ciara said before getting up and leaving the room.

It was now you and Dani in her room as Daniella was so invested in the movie currently playing on her phone so you scooted over next to her, resting your head on her shoulders to see that she was on tiktok.

"Are you watching movies on tiktok?" She nodded, "Yeah, shit has like the whole movie on it. I'm on part forty five"

She side eyed you before the corners of her mouth curled up into a smile seeing that you were about to laugh at her.

"Tell me what's it about" you smiled in the process, "Alright it's about this girl that gets killed by this man that's their neighbor right? And she's watching her family from heaven but one day, while her sisters going on a run, she goes to the neighbors house to find any sort of evidence to her sisters murder"

Daniella chuckled when she had seen you nodding, eyes glued to her phone as you were also intrigued by it.

A notification came from your phone as you stuck your tongue out playfully knowing that it had to be a message from Armin before you sucked in your teeth when it was Ciara just texting you to tell Daniella the movie is called Lovely Bones.

"Girl do not piss me off" you said before putting your phone face down on the bed making Daniella giggle, "Somebody man ignoring them"

"Alright you could've said not replying not no damn ignoring" you said as you both laughed.

Another notification came from your phone and shook your head, "What's next? Ciara telling me that it's based on a true story?"

You flipped your phone over as you smiled and Daniella saw it, already knowing it was Armin.

MESSAGES
mon bébé🤭

mon bébé🤭
sorry i couldn't reply back
in between sets baby
Eren and I were helping each other out

                                                                       you
                                                                     oh okay
                                                       but you're good

mon bébé🤭
you okay princess?

you
yeah i'm good

mon bébé🤭
😭😭
you're so dramatic

you
stfu🙄