𝐏.𝟑𝟐

𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟎 𝐏𝐌

        ❥ Daniella was the first to wake up followed with Jojo when he didn't feel her next to him. They started to realize the scenery and noticed Ciara and Michael snuggled up on the bed. It wasn't their plan to sleep on the floor but Daniella passed out on the floor and Jojo tried to wake her up but that was not an option.

She got up going to brush her teeth while Jojo sat on the toilet, dozing off and waiting for her. Ciara and Michael both woke up to the sound of water running making it very obvious that Daniella and Jojo woke up. Everyone else in the house started to wake up except for you and Armin.

All of your friends walked out the room after they were done brushing their teeth walking over to the room Connie gave y'all and saw Eren slumped on the floor as Darius was spread out in the bed, by himself.

They all looked at each other wondering where you and Armin was at till Michael saw y'all on the couch sleeping.

"They're literally right there" he pointed at y'all as Ciara and Daniella let out a gasp pulling out their phones. Sasha walked out the door wanting to see why all of them were gathered there and saw you and Armin all snuggled up with your one leg thrown around his waist.

Armin heard whispers and slowly batted his eyes open to see almost everyone who slept over at Connie's house huddling around you guys with their phones.

"Stop" Armin pulled your head closer to his chest waving his hand in front of the cameras. Armin's voice made your eyes flutter but you still heard what he said, "What?"

"Not you. Your friends" You mentally groaned when he said that knowing that Daniella started this.

"Your friends are here too don't try and push all this on us" Armin pulled the blanket over your heads as they giggled. Ciara tried to yank it but you grabbed her wrist not letting her,

"Y/n! You gon' leave a bruise! I won't I won't!" Ciara whined out as you let go of her wrist.

You dropped your legs from around Armins waist as you quickly grabbed Sasha's phone and deleted the video. She frowned as she whined out your name, "I was gonna send it to you too" she frowned as you shrugged.

You already knew that those two girls would never stop spamming your phone with the video either way.

"Don't worry Sasha I'll send it to you" Ciara said as you slowly blinked, "Niggas can't ever sleep with y'all around" you shook your head.

Darius came out stretching while smiling, "So nice being able to sleep in a big ass bed by yourself" you let the sentence run through your mind before looking at Armin who opened his eyes.

"You was in the bed by yourself?" you asked Darius as he nodded, "Where did Eren sleep then?" Darius pointed to the floor as you shook your head.

"Eren did all that to end up sleeping on the floor. Them two were deadass boutta box each other cause there wasn't no more room" you said sitting up as Armins arms were wrapped around your waist.

You removed his hands walking to the bathroom and saw Eren on the floor scrolling through his phone. "You did all that to sleep on the fuckin' floor" you rolled your eyes while walking to the bathroom. "I was too lazy to get up after you pushed all of us on the floor"