𝐏.𝟑𝟖

❥ "So, did you find y/n?" Armin shook his head, "I walked around the whole building but still didn't see her" Ciara hit Daniella's shoulder when she checked the messages again, "She saw it, like minutes ago, but didn't reply"

They were gonna turn around and look for you but squealed when they already saw you coming with Marcel's arms thrown around your shoulder.

"Alright y'all can jump him now" you said removing his hands off of you, slight pushing him, "Acting like I couldn't beat all they asses right here right now" Marcel joked around smugly. Jojo raised an eyebrow punching his shoulder, "Oh for real?"

Marcel grinned and looked him up and down, "Nah, I might hurt you badly, ion wanna do that to you."

"Alright let's go then" Jojo said getting up in front of him as he shoved him, "When did you get so tall?"

"He not all that"

Marcel and Jojo turned around to the girl staring at him with an irritated face, "Shortie still a hater huh?" He waved at Ciara as she sucked in her teeth at him. "I did not miss you one bit"

Everyone eyes turned to her and Daniella when she cleared her throat, "Liar" Ciara shoved Daniella as you giggled on the side.

Armin turned to Darius asking him who he was, "Oh that's just y/n's little crushy crush from highschool or whatever and one of our old friends of course" Armin slowly nodded, realizing that's why you guys were so close.

Marcel saw Armin in the back eyeing him up and down. Armin tensed up under his gaze piercing through him while looking away. He saw Marcel making his way towards him with his hands stretched out as he panicked.

"Yo" Marcel said connecting their hands together as Armins eyes widened. He didn't know he could dap until now. Marcel smiled while looking at you.

"White boy knows how to dap now? Maybe I doubted you y/n" you rolled your eyes at him and heard a chuckle come from Armin, "So y'all the new love bird now?"

"Shol is!"

You didn't even get to reply but all your friends did leaving you behind, "Why are y'all talking for me?"

"Cause you would say something like, It's not really like that blah blah" Your friends giggled beside you at the voice imitation Marcel made, "The fact that y'all ain't jump this nigga pissing me off" sucking in your teeth while rolling your eyes, Ciara agreed beside you.

Marcel smirked, "And I know you would take care of me after." You raised an eyebrow as the corners of your mouth started to form a smile, "This is my cue to leave. Byee" you waved to all of them as you made your way towards Armin but someone grabbed you.

"No hug?" You laughed out of nowhere while shaking your head, "We already hugged, now let me go home" Marcel dragged out your name. You knew that he wouldn't let you go till you gave him that so called hug.

He smiled while resting his chin on your head when you wrapped your arms around him. You tried to pull back but you couldn't for some reason, "Marcel let go uh!" you tried to get out of his grip as you were struggling. Marcel just laughed it off.

"Aight, I'm sorry" he said letting go as you rolled your eyes at him before hitting his head as Ciara cackled at the noise it made while he was hissing. You fixed your clothes before smiling at Armin, intertwining your fingers together with his.

"Y/n! You not coming with us today?" Daniella asked as you shook your head, "Nah, I'm leaving with Armin. I'll be back later on" you said to your two best friends as they all nodded. But before you turned back around you could see Marcel biting his lips at you and just shook your head. Little did you know Armin also peeped his action.