𝐏.𝟒𝟒

❥ You rang the doorbell to Armins house and opened the door to be met by Eren. You quickly covered your forehead while pushing him back so you can get in while he was giggling, "Y/n I dropped it like as soon as you walked out that door that day"

You shook your head, "I don't believe you" you said raising an eyebrow. "I won't, I promise" he said as you squinted slowly dropping your hand off of your forehead,

"But if you start first, I won't hesitate" you giggled before turning your head towards the boy who had invited you over because he missed you walking out his bedroom.

You walked over to him with your arms out before you wrapped it against his neck leaning in for a kiss.

Eren smiled as Armin flicked him off behind you making him chuckle and walking to sit down on the couch turning up the volume so he wouldn't hear what y'all was talking about

"Hey beautiful" he said lowly against your lips, pulling back as you smiled, "Hey cutie. So you said you missed me?" you asked smugly bringing a distance between y'all now.

He only nodded as you leaned down close to his face, going over to his ears.

"Show me how much you missed me then" you whispered against his ear before you both turned around to the giggle from the person who was sitting in the couch while Armin was red as a tomato.

"Either my ears are really good or you're ass at whispering y/n" Eren said while you both laughed, "Or maybe you're so focused on us that you brought your whole attention here" Eren shook his head while pushing out his bottom lip.

Armin pulled you towards his room before closing and locking it. You sat down on his bed as he sat down beside you. "So what we finna do now?"

"I don't know. Do something." You raised an eyebrow and saw Armin smirk while blushing, "Armin, what do you wanna do?" you asked curiously as Armin shook his head. "Watch a movie or something"

"Nah you lying, what were you thinking?" You grabbed his chin turning it towards you to see Armin grinning, "Nothing, I'm not lying" you squinted before leaning into Armins lips, pulling on his bottom lip each time.

Armins hand was now inbetween your thighs, moving his hands upwards before you straddled his lap.

"Y/n" he whispered out your name when you accidentally grinned your hips down. "Sorry" you quickly said as you got up.

Armin chuckled at you when he saw you looking away, already could tell you were starting to feel embarrassed.

"Y/n look at me," He caressed your cheeks placing a kiss on your forehead, "It's fine okay?" he said as you nodded. Armin just wanted you to be with him currently but he could tell something was off about you.

"When did you start playing with your fingers?" He took a glance at you to see you sitting on your hands now since he mentioned that. "Gonna use the bathroom real quick" you said while getting up but Armin grabbed your hand,

"Y/n, are you sure you're okay?" He asked with concern as you nodded walking to his bathroom and closed the door. You sat on the toilet blowing air out of your mouth remembering what Marcel said to you that one night.

Armin stared at the bathroom door waiting for it to open since it's been a while since you last walked in there and decided to stand up, making his way towards it.

"Y/n," he knocked on the door, "You okay?" He asked and you frowned when you could hear how worried he was, "Armin don't worry about it, I'm fine"

"Look y/n I'm sorry if I did anything you didn't like—" you cut him off by repeating your no's while opening the door, "Don't apologize. You're gonna make me feel real bad, I'm just thinking"