𝐏.𝟐𝟒

❥ You were still asleep but Armin wasn't. He woke up earlier than you, preparing the stuff you needed in the bathroom and clothes he was gonna let you wear. When he was done he came back sleeping next to you wrapping his arm around your waist and resting his head on your chest.

He stared at your sleeping figure; eyes roaming around your face as he gently dragged his finger against the outer part of your ear still staring at you to see the reaction he would get. He saw you flinch at it and stopped what he was doing and started blushing when he saw your eyes open.

"Y-y/n I didn't mean t-" you forcefully pushed his head away from you. "Why tf are you staring at my face like that? Considering the fact that it's my sleeping face."

You hated it when people would stare at you sleeping and seeing their eyes directly on you as you opened your eyes and plus your face would get puffy when you woke up. It took a while for it to get back to your non puffy face.

(an: no because I literally hate that. I should not be seeing you all up in my face when i open my eyes like damn move 😕)

You quickly got out of bed making your way to the bathroom and seeing all the stuff he had out for you. You slightly smiled and shook your head grabbing the brush he had out for you. 

Armin was scrolling through his phone when something came to mind debating on if he should. He put his phone down walking towards the bathroom knocking,

"Y/n is it okay if I come in?" He got your reply and walked in picking up your clothes from the floor, hastily walking to his washing machine putting your clothes in.

You walked out with your towel still wrapped around you seeing that Armin wasn't there and looked through your bag for your extra pair of pants to wear; just in case if your monthly came you would have a spare one there.

Quickly putting your panties and bra on in case he came in, you looked the clothes he had picked out for you.

Armin walked into the room and you quickly wrapped your towel around your upper body and turning over to him with pile of clothes in his hands.

"Sorry I should've knocked and sorry I took it without your permission I should've asked about that one too" you tilted your head to the side as to why he would say that and he handed you your panties and you slowly nodded.

"Sorry again" he said frowning and sighed to himself, thinking that you probably thought he was weird now. To assure him that everything was fine, you placed a kiss on him temple telling him that it was okay. He nodded as his cheeks were a light shade of pink now.

"Thank you" you said grabbing the clothes he gave you and walking to the bathroom to put it on.

Fit

You came out the bathroom feeling yourself as you were smiling, "Armin I look good don't I?" Armin turned around while nodding

"But when I wear it, it dosent look as good as yours" he said while pouting as you chuckled and walked over to him,