𝐏.𝟏𝟓

❥ "Armin hurry" he followed behind you as you kept pulling him towards another place. It's already been 45 minutes since you guys got there and since you kept dragging him. "Y/n slow down" he said in a whine as you kept pulling him. "Look omg it's Dory and Marlin" you pointed at where they were and he averted his eyes to where you were pointing. "Do you know their actual names?" you turned over at him trying to remember.

"Uhh okay uhh- I got it. Marlin is a clownfish and Dory is a....blue tang" you said proudly as you turned your head away from him. "Nope. It's actually a Pacific Regal Tang" Armin said while staring at you. "Stfu it's the same" you said rolling your eyes. "No it's not because why does your have blue in it and mine has pacific regal" "Dawg don't fuck with me right now" you said as you continued to stare at the fishes.

Armin pulled out his phone and quickly snapped a picture and you turned around when you heard the sound.

"Lemme see" he handed his phone to you as you squinted at the picture while nodding. "Looks good tbh" "Can i post it?" he said with a childish smile on his face and shook your head as a no. He gave you those sad puppy eyes while pouting. "Send it to me tho" you said while giggling as he grabbed your hand while still making that face. You tried to drag him to the next place but he wasn't moving. You looked over at him and sighed as you nodded your head giving him permission to post it while he was smiling.

"Wait" he stopped and looked up from his phone waiting for you to finish talking "Just post it after like when we're outta here. At the end of the day okay?" he gave you a quick nod while following behind you.

You guys kept walking around while talking and giggling. Some hours have passed since you guys came in and you guys were starting to get hungry and your throat was pretty parched.

"They have chicken tenders with fries. Get me that"
"Y/n, that's the kids meal"
"So? Just say that you have a kid" you said batting your eyes at him. "Now when they say they wanna see my so called 'kid' then what?" he made air quotes at the kid and you just shrugged your shoulders. "Then you just say that your little girl is in the car".

"Matter of fact I don't really fuck with aquarium food like that so just get me fries"

"You sure?" he asked while getting up as you gave him a nod "Oh and water" he gave you a thumbs up as he left.

You got your phone out and saw messages from your gc as you raised an eyebrow as to what was going on. You opened it and shook your head when you saw the past messages.

                                    zont zoo it😕
                                       𝟒:𝟎𝟐 𝐏𝐌

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
y'all guess what

𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰
here she go again...

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭
what?

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
what??

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴
say something damn😕

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
y/n's out on a date.
with Armin.

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴
nigga you lying,,,
fr fr??!

𝘊𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘢
fr fr.

𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢
YALL CIARA BE FR
SHE NEVA TYPES IN SMALL LETTERS

𝘑𝘰𝘫𝘰
and mostly she would be the first
one to reply back in the gc,,,

𝘔𝘪𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘦𝘭
Y/N!!!
WHERE U AT???

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴
NEGRO Y/N
GET YO ASS IN HERE RQ

You rolled your eyes and sighed when you decided to reply to them.