𝐏.𝟔𝟎

ミ★𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚁★彡

~screenshot the image up top the get the playlist I made for this chapeter~

          ❥ "Armin c'mon you'll be fineee, and plus you look sexy" Armin blankly stared at himself in the mirror, still debating on which outfit he should wear. There were five other different outfits on your bedroom floor at the moment.

"What aboutttt," He said while as he grabbed the outfit beside you, "This and that?" He said holding the shirt up to his body making you slightly smile.

"Armin my love," walking closer to him as you reached out to grab the shirt away from him, "You look good with all of them and like I said, it's just a cookout. So, cool your nerves and let's get going. I'm driving today"

He smiled before nodding.

Armins outfit

Armin pulled you by your hand when you started to walk away, "Are you sure I look good?"

He pressed his lips together when you eyed him up and down. "Yes baby, you look fine. Too good actually, making me rethink about going"

Armin smiled, "Rethink for what?"

He caressed your face, rubbing his thumb on your lips, "We're gonna have to straight up fuck, raw, if you decide to kiss me right now Armin"

Armin smiled as he felt his cheeks getting hot from what you said, "Is that supposed to be a bad thing? Hm?" He asked as his hand squeezed your ass making you grin while looking away.

"Noo, it's not" you said while rolling your eyes with a smile still present on your face. Armin could already tell you were getting flustered. He leaned in placing a peck on your lips.

He licked his lips eyeing you up and down before you shook your head, "I know I look good but we don't got enough time bookie"

"Yes we do. What if I just," Armin shrugged his shoulders making your eyes slightly widen, "Please only you?"

When Armin was leaning in for another kiss, you could hear your sisters voice outside your door before separating from him and grabbing your phone, "Not right now, okay?"

Armin quickly nodded before following right behind you.

"Okay Shantellll," you dragged out, spinning your littel sister around as she was whining, "You did your big one today"

"Oh I know I did" Shantell said before going back to recording her Snapchat video making you smile.

Shantell's outfit