𝐏.𝟏𝟑

(besties don't play the song right now🤸🏾‍♀️)

𝟖:𝟓𝟔 𝐩𝐦

❥The movie was finally over as everyone started to grab their stuff heading towards the exit. Armin helped you grab your stuff as he walked towards the exit as you followed behind him. Your friends were already outside throwing out their trash. You threw yours away but kept your sourpatch watermelon and blue raspberry slushy. Armin really forgot to eat his fries and now they were soggy so he just threw them away.

"What should we do next?" Daniella asked as she opened her new pack of gum sticking a piece in her mouth chewing. "Dance Battle" you and Armin said in unison as all of y'all started laughing. Y'all were just playing around but was still surprising how y'all said the same thing at the same time "Boy dance battle?!" you said as you were hitting Armin "And how were we both thinking the same?" he said as he continued to giggle "Great minds think alike" you said as you tapped at his temple.

"Nawl but fr what should we do now?" you asked as you extended your arms out to Dani for gum and gave you two pieces. You turned over to Armin and gave him his.
"I guess go home now" Michael suggested as he was yawning already feeling like going to sleep.
"You right." Ciara said as she was yawning and resting her head on Michael's shoulders till you started to yawn and everyone nodding.

Daniella went over to Ciara whispering something into her ear as she side eyed her while smirking. "Alright y'all, well we finna head out now" Ciara said as she gave you and Daniella a hug leaving off with Michael. Darius was the second one to leave saying his goodbyes as you, Dani, Armin and Jojo made your way towards the exit.

"Well bye guys" you said as you waved at Dani and Jojo walking.

"Bye Daniella bye Jordan" Armin said as he was waving at them till they stopped in their tracks.

"Armin we cool now you can call me Jojo" he said.
"Yeah and you can call me Dani." Daniella said as she continued to walk with Jojo to where his car was. You saw Armin smile at what they said and you smiling that they got along.

He wrapped his arms around your shoulders as you guys made your way towards your car. "So, you like my friends?"

"I really do they're all very funny and overall fun people to be around" he said while smiling. "I'm glad now let's go home" you then paused at what you said as Armin started blushing. "Nawl see I meant it as let's go home like me and you like we both are gonna go different ways and I'll go home and you'll go home" you then cursed at yourself at how stupid you sounded right now while rolling your eyes.

"You're so cute" Armin said as he squeezed your shoulders. While walking to where the car was, you heard a meow coming from your right side as you saw a kitten come up to you.

(AN: i love cats/kittens sm🤕)

"Armin, Armin look" you said as you walked slowly to where it was and squatted down patting the cat's head as it started purring. You let out an awe as Armin came up behind you.

"Hii baby" you said and asked Armin if he has anything and he only gave you a bottle of water.

You poured some in your hands cupping it and moving it towards the kitten. The kitten moved over to your hand slowly as it started drinking while using your other hand to pat it. It was done drinking and yawned then went back to where it came from. The whole time Armin didn't say anything he was just admiring you. You really were beautiful inside and out.

"Bye kitty" you said as you waved at the cat knowing that it wouldn't hear you. "Alright now let's go Armin" you wiped your hands in the tissue he gave you throwing it in the nearest trash can and used some of your hand sanitizer. "You know where you parked the car this time right?" he nodded.