𝐏.𝟒𝟗

❥ "Y/n let me get that for you please?" Armin pleaded while holding onto your hand and pointing to a blue teddy bear hanging off on a hook. You smiled and nodded feeling Armin drag you towards the booth.

The instructions of the game was easy; just had to roll the bowling ball over the little hump in front of him but make sure it doesn't roll back over and you only get three tries.

You stood beside Armin as he carefully rolled the ball slowly, squinting as he watched it roll back. The second time he did it, it almost stayed in place but rolled down again.

"Can I tr—"

"No, I'm getting it for you." Armin cut you off as you giggled and just nodded. You heard Armin muttering words to himself as he rolled the ball once again with it not rolling back and looked back at you smiling.

"See how I told you I could get it" He said as his hands finally came in contact with the soft bear and handed it to you as you were smiling.

"Let's name him...or her" Armin held your other hand as he was thinking, "I'm thinking Royalty, what do you think about it?"

"I think Midnight" Both of the names you had brought up sounded good but you all needed to choose one, "But what if it has a last name?" Armin asked making you turn to him.

"Midnight Royalty? Or want me to flip it around; Royalty Midnight?" Armin shook his head before smiling,

"I like the first one, Midnight Royalty, parents are Y/n L/n and Armin Arlert, time of birth uhh" Armin pulled out his phone looking at the time before he said it making you giggle at his cuteness.

You continued walking before pulling Armin towards another booth and shoving the bear in his hands, "I wanna get something for you too"

"Y/n you really don—" Armin stopped talking when you glared at him, "Shut up because I still will" Armin smiled.
"Wait y/n, you're going to play whack-a-mole to get me a present?"

You nodded, "Well what else did you want me to play?" Armin shook his head as a smile was still evident on his face, "You're just so cute, about to play whack-a-mole just to get me something" you playfully rolled your eyes at him.

"Shut up and watch this god damn combo" Armin was in the back giggling while watching you continue to repeatedly hit the tiny figures popping up in front of you. It came down to an end where you were 2 points away from a little kid beside you.

"Y/n it's okay if you give it to them" Armin whispered beside you as you chuckled and slightly shook your head when you got your hands on the stuffed animal. Half of you was telling you to keep it and give it to Armin but half of you was also telling you to give it to them.

In the end you finally came down to a conclusion, handing it to the little boy beside you as his eyes beamed, turning around to show it to his mom.

"Now what do you say?" The lady said squatting down to reach her sons level, "Thank you!" he enthusiastically said as you smiled while nodding, "You're welcome"

Armin stared at you before he heard you chuckle, "Had me do my combo and everything" you rolled your eyes as Armin pulled you in closer to him by your waist.

"Well you just made his day to be honest" Armin pointed out as you slightly smiled, "Ion wanna hear a peep from you if I say I'm getting you something that will only be meant for you"

"Yes ma'am" Armin stared at your side profile before you turned around, "What?" He shook his head, "You were really putting your all in the game huh?" he pulled out his phone showing you the video he recorded of you as you started laughing.