𝐏.𝟓𝟗

ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

                           𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺; 5:57 𝘢𝘮

           ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

❥ Today was the day you and basically your whole friend group were going back to Virginia because that is where all of you guys lived at before moving to Chicago for college.

Including, your boyfriend, Armin.

Daniella and Ciara were getting ready as you were already dressed up in your comfy clothes. Grey sweats with a white tank top and a black sweater over it, incase it got cold.

"Are you guys done?" you asked with a raise in your voice to hear footsteps approaching only to see Ciara with her hoodie already over her head.

"Damn bitch, we haven't even stepped outside yet" you tried to pull the hoodie back but Ciara quickly slapped your hand away.

"My lace isn't lacing today n/n" she said before you shook your head, "It's probably not that bad, let me see"

"Oh it's bad. For right now though, let's just keep the hood on" she said dragging her suitcase past you to go sit down.

Daniella came out with short sleeves and shorts making you nod "You good with 50 degrees in tiny shorts and short sleeves crop top?"

You asked as she nodded dragging her suitcase while smiling, "Yup and plus, it's gonna get hot eventually"

"Now that I think about it," you paused, looking at Ciara and Daniella that were both standing in front of you, patiently waiting for you to finish your sentence.

"Imma go with Armin cause he don't know there like that" Daniella shook her head as she grabbed your arm,

"No you're not y/n, you are coming with us" Daniella said tapping your cheeks with a smile,

"No but Armin need a guider—"

"The nigga got gps he'll be aight I promise" Daniella stated, dragging your luggage,

"Okay but I just wanna be there with him, just incase, you know" you tugged your luggage back while smiling but seen Daniella frown.

"Y/nnnn, it's a twelve hour driveee, I need a second driver with meeee pleaseee" Ciara huffed as she glared at Daniella,

"I love you Cici, but you just can not drive for shit" She said making you giggle,

"Yes I can. Okay now tell me how I got my license then?" she said crossing her arms with sass,

"That was a miracle to be honest" Daniella giggled when she heard you chuckle,

"Forget y'all, y/n go to your boyfriend and I'll be with Dani. If we don't get there when y'all already there, then we fucking crashed"

"Ciaraa!" Daniella shouted as Ciara blew her a kiss just to tick her off more,

Daniella sucked in her teeth at Ciara as you pressed your lips together and shook your head.

As you were about to text Armin, the guys had texted the groupchat that they were already out the house going to go grab Armin so he could feel more included with them.

"Well," Daniella pressed her lips together, fixing her lipgloss while grabbing her luggage, "Let's go now" She grinned.

The three of you decided to go grab a couple snacks for the car ride since you guys hadn't eaten anything in the morning.