𝐏.𝟑

𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

     ❥ "Yes I can assure you that we're just friends" you said to Connie. "Hmm well I can assure you that Armin wouldn't let a fine girl like you say hi to us without liking them" Connie replied back

"Well uhh—" you started to look around for Ciara as you dragged out your word.

"Connie! Jean! get back in here and leave that girl alone!" you saw a brunette hair girl hit them in the head with a pizza box.

"Sorry! Sorry! We were just talking to Armin's friend—"

"Oh? Armin's friend? You sure you guys are just friends?" she said while putting the pizza box down on your table and sitting beside the boys.

"Yes I'm a hundred percent sure" you replied back while taking a sip of your drink.

"Armin wouldn't just let anyone especially a pretty girl like you say hi to his friends" she said while grabbing the pizza box again from the table again and signaling for them to also stand up with her.

"Well it was nice meeting you, Y/n" Jean said while leaving

"Yea you too, Jean"

"Damn so you not gon say bye to me but gon say bye to him" Connie said while pointing at Jean who continued walking and putting his hand on his chest acting hurt,

"Boy byee" you said while giggling, "Aight bye, y/n!" he said while doing that basketball player jog back to where he came from

"And what's your name?" you asked the brunette girl before she left, "It's Sasha but i gotta go now, it was nice meeting you y/n and tell armin tomorrow that I also said hi. Byee!" she said as she opened the door to the kitchen and left.

"That was something" you mumbled to yourself while opening the pizza box about to eat then remembered Ciara.

You quickly stood up and jogged to the bathroom to see Ciara taking mirror pics.

"Chile, I was out there by myself while your ass was taking pictures" you looked at her with your hands on your hips.

"Y/n get in" Ciara said while tapping in her phone.

"Ciara the food getting cold you already know both of us hate cold food especially cold pizza"

"Okay okay fine" she mumbled while pouting making you sigh, "Girl just take one, hurry"

"Yes sir!"

The picture ↴

"I miss Daniella" you said as you were pushing the bathroom door open with your butt, "Me too" Ciara replied while y'all were getting out the bathroom

"We should all hangout this weekend whether we're free or not cause I miss her and Jojo, Darius and Michael" you said while walking side by side.