𝐏.𝟓𝟓

❥ Armin still didn't get a reply from you as he started to think to himself that you didn't want anything to do with him and you changed your mind and actually don't want to talk to him anymore.

Eren noticed it too before throwing one of the couch pillows at him, receiving a groan from Armin,

"Can you fucking stop with that?" Eren noticed that Armin was clearly irritated and quickly apologized while scooting over to him.

"What's wrong? You keep sighing," Armin turned his phone towards Eren making him read the texts messages he sent to you as Eren chuckled.

"She blocked you." He scrolled up between you and his messages and seen that the usual blue messages had now turned to green.

"I fucking knew it. I just thought it was the wifi and my messages didn't send" He said puckering his lips to the side as Eren patted his shoulders.

"Want me to text her for you?" Armin shook his head, "You might snatch her up so no"

Eren had his mouth agape staring blankly at Armin, "Armin I literally don't want y/n. Yeah she's pretty but she's yours damn. How many times do I have to say that?"

"So now you're telling me that she's pretty...yeah that seems like someone that wants her" Eren didn't say anything when he heard that.

"So is she not?"

"She is but don't say it...to me, or even just don't say it and don't think about it either" Eren had his hands slightly opened being confused at what Armin was going on about.

"You gotta stop thinking that everybody wants y/n. That's what you did in the beginning and look at where you're at right now shit head"

"And you can't even call her ugly because that's not true" Armin said as a cheeky smile was now on his face.

"So I'm not allowed to call her anything?" Armin nodded.

"Absolutely nothing. Don't even think about her"

"Keep in mind y/n's actually my friend and still is and shit, I'm not blocked like your ass, so do you want me to text her or not? Make it quick, you're getting on my nerves" He rolled his eyes before nodding.

"Eren just so you know I was just joking" Eren slowly nodded, "Sure."

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

y/n...😕

eren
hey y/n

y/n...😕
                                                  heyy grape juice
                                                  wassup?

eren
nothing much but how are you?🦦

y/n...😕
                                                   good🤭 hbu?

eren
good also
but don't get mad at me though

                                                                    y/n...😕
                                                                    *squints*

eren
this kinda like a message from armin
but he wanted to know
what your favorite flowers are
he said choose 5
since you most likely didn't get the message