𝐏.𝟐

❥ The bell rang signaling for you guys that it's time for lunch. "Okay guys and don't forget to do the last assignment we didn't get to today" Prof. Hange said while everyone was packing their belongings.

You grabbed your laptop and put it back in your bag about to go to lunch with Dani but then you felt a grip on your wrist you turned over to look at Armin doing the white guy smile and you didn't know why.

"What?" you asked

"Can you help me with something?" he asked while still packing his stuff in his bag,

"What though?" you asked him again waiting for an answer, "I don't know where to get lunch" he said zipping his bag,

"You know you could have just followed me and my friend right?" you said while giving him the white guy smile he did seconds ago.

"No, you guys would've probably thought I was a creep" he said while putting his phone back in his pocket.

"True that, well you can now follow me and my friend or—" you turned your head to not find Dani anywhere.

"I could've sworn she was just right here, hold on lemme text her" you were about to text Dani then remembered Armin was still holding your wrist.

You looked down at your wrist then back up to him two times before he got the hint.

"Oh sorry" he turned his direction elsewhere but you could see his ears turning pink,

"Cute" you thought to yourself and was ready to text Daniella where she went but got a message from her already.

MESSAGES

daniella🤭
go get em tiger😛
show him around the school or whatever
and yk
have lunch with lil white boy or sum😩

you
                                      dani,,now why would you,,
                           pull some shit on me like this😭
                           when i get my hands on you,,
                     ya done for it
        i hate you mayne 😕

daniella🤭
yea yea i love you too🙄
i'm having lunch with Jojo rn
so talk to you later
tell me everything that happened
when you come back

you
      NAWL SHUT YO ASS UP
ain't shit FINNA HAPPEN.
      good fucking bye
Read 11:11 AM

And with that you shut your phone off aggressively and put it back in your back pocket.

"Sooo what did your friend say, y/n? Where did she go?" Armin asked shyly,

"She had something important to do. So now it's just me and you going to get lunch" you said while making your way to the door.

"Ouu just the two of us huh,,," he asked while following behind you,

"No the 6 of us." Armin then let out a chuckle and you smiled.

"Alright, y/n let's go." Armin said

You both were walking side by side in awkward silence. You wanted to break the silence somehow so you just asked him who his roommate was.