𝐏.𝟒𝟑

❥ As soon as you sat down, the two boys beside you was asking about your feet before you nodded. "If it was really bad, y'all would've saw me limping while walking here"

"Y/n, I was wondering something..." Marcel cleared his throat before speaking as Armin side eyed him, "You free today?" You slowly nodded while dragging out a 'yeah' getting curious about what he was gonna say.

"Can you come over my place?" He asked drumming his fingers against the table as you tilted your head, "Why?"

"I want someone to dye my hair for me" You both looked at each other while smiling. You've been telling Marcel to dye his hair the whole time in highschool and he always turned it down but now he wanted to. You once did tell him to call you whenever he wants his hair dyed.

"Awl shit, you finna get your hair dyed?" He nodded as you also nodded, "Alright, I'll do it. Don't get mad when your hair falls out though" Marcel eyed you up and down before you started laughing.

"On a second note..." You were gonna speak again till Marcel did.

"Armin wanna come?" Armin stared blankly at Marcel who just asked then you also turned around by hearing no reply come from him. Armin quirked an eyebrow before nodding when Marcel moved his head in a circular motion, still waiting for him to answer.

"Yeah sure" You all nodded then stood up leaving them behind to get to your other class. Armin and Marcel were both currently walking in the halls to their next class before Armin asked Marcel a question that made him chuckle.

"Why are you being nice to me?"

"Nice? I'm just being me. Do you want me to be mean to you or something?" Marcel asked turning to him as Armin shook his head,

"It's not like I hate you or anything, even though you probably do but aye, I'll see you later" He pressed his lips together walking away leaving Armin dumbfounded as he just stood there watching him turn the corner as he shook his head walking to his class.

You were always thinking about telling Armin that one secret only you and Marcel knew, even your two bestfriend didn't know anything that happened that night.

You just went home and acted like nothing happened...at all.

But you really did like Armin to the point where you wanted you guys to be something but was now holding off since you wanted him to know the truth.

Would he still like me if I told him? Me and the same boy I'm always laughing with did something one time in the car and never said anything about it to him.

You were interrupted by your thoughts when your teacher called out to you, wanting you to answer the question and nodded.

You walked out walking slowly while zoning out till Marcel stopped you, "Y/n you good?", he asked as you slowly nodded.

You hadn't even realized you were still thinking about telling Armin and still saw Marcel standing in front of you.

You quickly nodded as Marcel raised an eyebrow, "No you're not, what's going on in that head?" he asked as you stood to the side, getting out of other people's way.

You stared up at him to see him genuinely concerned as you sighed.

"No Marcel, I'm really fine was just worrying about the grade I currently have. Thought I did good on the test though" you gave him a soft smiled wanting him to feel at ease but Marcel still felt like something was up.

He batted his eyes at you before nodding.

"I know you're not but whenever you're ready to talk, I'm always here 'kay?" He said before he sent out a nod, waiting for you to reply as you smiled and nodded. "Yeah but why you over here? Don't you got class?"