𝐏.𝟐𝟑

❥ "You done with it?" you asked the girl sitting next to you as your hand hovered above the highlighter on her table. She nodded and you did the same as you grabbed your highlighter back. "Thanks" she said as she continued to write in her paper. "Yeah no problem."

You walked out that class while sighing and quickly checking your phone again to see if Armin replied to your messages.

He still didn't. In the morning, you were hoping to feel someone's hands wrap around your shoulders out of nowhere or someone to just hold your hand while you weren't looking but none of that happened.

I mean he always reply quick asf or the first to text but what's up with this today; you blinked at your screen when it had said read. You squinted and nodded slowly as you were still looking at your phone. You looked up putting your phone back in your pocket when you saw Dani and Cici already standing near the car ready to go.

A familiar car then pulled up right behind Dani's and you had a confused face on.

Is that not his car??; you questioned yourself raising your hand infront of Ciara and Dani, signaling for them to wait. You stopped walking when they rolled down the car windows, "Y/n" they said dragging out your name.

"Eren?" you said in a questionable tone as you lowered yourself to rest your elbows on the rolled window.

"Hey y/n. How are you?" Eren asked, placing both of his hands on the steer wheel, ducking a bit to get a better look at you. "I'm good but grape juice, why do you have Armin's car?" He rolled his eyes at the nickname again as you giggled.

"Woww, and i thought you were done with the nickname" he shook his head as you rolled your eyes. "You know I couldn't do that. Now tell me why your friend isn't replying" He nodded and opened the car door for you to sit in.

"Armin's sick right now. He has a bad cold." Your mouth had fallen into an 'o' shape while nodding.

"He also asked me to pick you up for today because he said he misses you. To be honest, he was so pink saying that and I decided to cut him some slack for today and just agree with it."

You started getting butterflies while shaking your head but Eren caught onto it quick.

"Omg don't tell me you're blushing now!?" You hit him on the shoulder while he was laughing. "I did try to tell him that you were gonna catch it too but he 'threatened' me" Eren made air quotes at that word and your eyebrows furrowed as you turned around to meet his eyes,

"Why? What was the threat?" you asked.

"He said he wasn't gonna cook for me no more and i'll continue to eat grape flavored stuff and so here I am. With his car" You then laughed at what he told you.

"So that's why you came!?" you said laughing pulling your phone out.

"Well of course. I can't keep eating grape after grape after grape every single damn day." You both laughed in the car together then decided to text Dani and Ciara where you were gonna be at.

They drove off while you and Eren followed behind them already knowing you were gonna go your own ways.

"Aww, Armin misses his girlfriend" You side eyed Eren at what he said as you saw him giving you quick glances.

"Yeah okay wait till I tell Armin bout this and you end up having an all grape meal schedule" he chuckled at what you said.

"He wouldn't mind about that one to be honest." you rolled your eyes at him and continued to scroll through your phone.

✁ ✃ ✁ ✃

A while later you guys finally arrived at the house as Eren opened the door for you to go in while he went in his room and told you that if y'all needed anything just call out for him. You nodded and made your way towards Armin's door.