𝐏.𝟗

*don't play song right now*

𝟒:𝟎𝟏 𝐩𝐦

         ❥ You and Armin walked into the mall together talking and laughing about everything that happened today from omegle to the random facetime calls. Armin was trying to look for this one specific store where he bought his piercing so that you can get yours.

While walking, you guys came across 2 different free samples and took them, feeding each other with the ones you had.

You finally arrived at the store Armin was talking about and went in to be greeted by a girl with short dark blonde hair and glasses. You saw from her nametag that her name was Rico.

You asked her what you were looking for and she called over a girl that was already half asleep in her chair. She apologized and told you guys to wait while going over to where the girl was shaking her so that she can finally wake up. She walked over to where you guys were and introduced herself.

"Hey my name is Hitch, I mean you probably already know cause of the nametag and all but I can- *yawns* help you with what you're looking for." she said as she started walking to the back of the shop as you followed.

"Y/n hold on c'mere" Armin said as you turned back around asking what.

"I'm gonna pay for you okay"
"Uh uh, I'm doing the paying because I might get something expensive for myself so yeah" you said as you turned around but Armin pulled you back again.

"And who said I couldn't pay for what you're getting?" Armin said while folding his arms and smirking.

"No Armin you don't have to I got it" you said rolling your eyes.

"Y/n, I said it's on me so don't worry bout it. Kay?" he said while leaning close to your ear to whisper that last part. You finally agreed to what he had to say and walked back to where Hitch was. You were looking at some of them till you felt someone tap your shoulder and turned around.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Hitch asked you and raised her eyebrows along with it.
"And I thought you were still sleepy, Hitch?" you tilted your head as your eyes were directly on her nametag.

"Well, y/n, this ain't about me right now." she said while moving over to your side. You was gonna ask her how she knew your name but remembered Armin did call out for you. You told her that you guys were just friends and she stared at you blankly.

"Y'all are not so called friends" she said as she made air quotes for the word friends.

"Well we are soo.." you said as you turned around to look back at the belly rings.

"Girl don't so me. He really likes you I can see it and plus you're a very pretty girl even I might have to take you away from him." she said while smirking.

"Oh for real?" you said raising an eyebrow and smiling.

"So wassup then?" she said as she clapped her hands together while she still had a smirk plastered across her face. You let out a fake gasp and turned around.

"Hitch, not you hitting on me while you at work!?? Shut up and just help with which one is cute" you said as you both giggled. You placed the first one on your belly button and she gave you a thumbs up while nodding then did the same for the other and she nodded her head excitedly while giving you a thumbs up.

"I take that as a yes then." you said as you smiled and started walking to pay but she then pulled you back.

"Nope. You're coming to my side. I'll do you real good." she said as she dragged you over to where she was.