𝐏.𝟖

*don't play song right now🙇🏾‍♀️*

❥ Armin couldn't shut up for the rest of the class. Out of nowhere you would hear a silent chuckle coming from him. You kept telling him to keep it together because Professor Hange kept looking i your direction, mainly where Armin was sitting at.

I mean you also tried to keep it together till.

You saw his red face from the corner of your eyes and started giggling quietly so that Hange wouldn't hear you. The class had gone quiet; Hange stopped teaching to let y'all do your project and everyone was focusing on their work except for you and Armin.

"Dawg shut up and let's do this project uh!" you said in a whisper scream. Armin just put his head down and used his hand to signal you to wait for him and you just rolled your eyes while breathing in and out so you wouldn't let anything slip out.

"Why is it so quiet!? You guys know that you can talk right?? I mean it is a project with you and your partner. Discuss!" Hange stated while opening her laptop and the room started to fill with voices which you and Armin sighed to yourselves because you didn't have to be so quiet anymore and Armin could finally laugh.

"Bro keep it together and let's start. We didn't even do anything yet" you said while whining. Armin then started to breath in and out through his teeth so he could keep it together.

"Okay okay let's start" he said while opening his laptop, "But y/n..." he said while stopping his movements.

"Yes?" you replied back to him, "You know what's been sending me for the longest?" he said as the corners of his mouth started to form in a smile.

"Armin I swear if you're gonna laugh then just don't say it" you said as you took a quick glance at him and went back to your laptop.

"The thing..that thing...the dog incident" he said while putting his head down. "Like it could go quiet or I could stop laughing then the back of my mind repeats what you said to the owner" he said while rubbing his forehead and having a smile plastered on his face.

You looked over at him while smiling till he turned around to see you staring at him.

"Sorry sorry but let's start then" he said while giving you a quick smile. You nodded as you started typing on your laptop. You then stopped as you turned to him to ask what should y'all do and surprisingly he came up with good ideas.

"Okayy Armin I ain't know you was smart like that!" you said as you started to type out the ideas he brought and you didn't want him to do all of it so you came up with some and discussed it with him.

"You come up with good ideas too, y/n" he said while leaning close to your laptop to see the bullet points you had down.

"Thanks" you replied back to him. Armin then saw your pen on your table and grabbed it and started to spin the pen in between his fingers. It took a sec for you to realize what he was doing and when you saw it, you couldn't take your eyes off his movements.

The way the pen moved smoothly through his fingers and the way he was changing positions of where the pen went. You could see that he took really good care of his fingers, nails and just overall his hands. You then got your attention back when he stopped to look at you.

"Like what I'm doing?" he asked while raising the pen up in the air. You silently gave him a yea while he was tapping the pen on the table.

"Want me to teach you?" he ask while he stopped tapping on the table. You slowly nodded your head while removing your fingers from your keyboards.

He gently grabbed your hand and placed the pen about halfway through your fingers making each side about even.

"Has to be between your first two top knuckles" he said while tapping the top of your index knuckle and middle finger knuckle,