𝐏.𝟑𝟎

❥ The sound of roller skates and music filled the atmosphere around you when you walked in with them. You looked around for Darius then felt a tug to your shirt and turned around to be met by Armin blushing.

"What?" Armin didn't say nothing. You heard your name being called out by Ciara and walked towards her as Armin intertwined his fingers with yours as you smiled, So you wanted to do that you mumbled to yourself.

Jean, Mikasa, Connie, Sasha and Eren stood there idly while looking around as you looked at Armin to see hear him giggle.

"So I'm guessing you're Mikasa and you're definitely Connie" Ciara said pointing to the buzzcut boy as he smiled, "Yeah that's me and who are you?"

Connie asked Ciara as he sat down and all of them squeezed in next to him knowing that he'll at least break the weird energy in the atmosphere.

You let go of Armin's hand sitting down next to Michael and Armin pouted sitting next to Mikasa.

"Just gimme the names and I'll try and guess who's who" Connie listened to the names being listed by Ciara and he nodded licking his lips.

"You are definitely Daniella you give me all A+ vibes" Daniella closed her eyes while nodding to what Connie said. "And you have to be Darius"

Connie's eyes were now on Michael as he slightly raised his eyes at him up from his phone. He was gonna say something but Connie moved on to the next.

"You're Jordan for sure" Jojo raised an eyebrow, "What makes you think that? What if I said I'm Darius?" Darius slightly side eyed Jojo not making it noticeable for Connie to see.

Connie shook his head, "Nah that is Darius—" He then realized another person sitting next to Ciara and had an aha moment.

"Wait. I take it back. You are Michael my bad and you're Darius" He said pointing to Michael and Darius, "Clean as fuck"

Darius smirked dapping Connie up as Armin stared at their hand movements then realized you never got to teach him how to do it.

He looked in your direction to be already met by your eyes on him as you gave him a small smile.

"You are Jordan of course and you pretty," Connie said poking his tongue through his cheeks staring at Ciara as she felt her cheeks getting warmer under his gaze,

"You're Ciara" she smiled while replying with a small 'yeah'. "Boy you was this smart and you had me thinking you were dumb" Armin chuckled and Connie raised an eyebrow.

"Yo...and who are you? I didn't even get your name. Y'all know who she is?" You saw all your friends shake their head as Eren joined along with them.

"Now Eren I know you ain't shaking your head" you said shaking your head. Connie threw his arms over Eren's shoulder while turning to him, "You know her?"

Eren squinted acting like he hasn't met you before shaking his head, "Sorry, don't even know her name"

Connie turned to Sasha as she shook her head, "Jean?" he shook his head as a no, "Mikasa?"

Even Mikasa, someone you thought would nod, shook her head as a no as your mouth dropped in surprise.

"Armin you know her?" Connie asked him as Armin pushed out his bottom lip while squinting doing the same thing you do when you try to remember something,

"I think so? I've seen them before but I don't really know her name" Mouth agape while the rest of them were giggling and shit. "Nawt y'all ganging up on me like that" you rolled your eyes.