𝐏.𝟓𝟐

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺

          ❥ "Wake up..." you silently whispered to Armin while caressing his cheeks. He smiled feeling your warm hands on his skin before placing his on yours. "Y/n, come closer" you smiled and did what he said.

"Y/n," he whispered it lightly in your left ear, "I lo—"

Your alarm went off before you groaned to yourself as a chuckle followed. You were low key mad you didn't hear him say whatever he was going to say and at the same time mad that you started having dreams about him already.

It was really quiet in your room before you shook your head getting up.

"Now this gone be the only shit I'm thinking about" you said to yourself and started brushing your teeth. You then remembered to yourself that today was when you were going to see Daniella's sister perform today.

Your toothbrush was still in your mouth while you walked over to Daniella's room to peek through her door to see her taking pictures.

"You already taking pictures?" You said muffled with your toothbrush still in your mouth, slowly brushing. Daniella turned around to look at you with her eyebrows raised.

"Y/n you just woke up?" Daniella asked as her hands dropped to her sides, "I mean yeah"

"Do you know what time it is right now?" You shook your head about to reply before you heard the same question come from behind you.

"Y/n we need to leave in like 30 minutes and you know...you know LA traffic how the city slow, my bad but y/n you just woke up!?" Ciara said making you shake your head.

"No, I woke up like 5 minutes ago" you said sarcastically before she walked in the room fully dressed before sitting on Daniella's bed.

"Well we have to leave in like 30 minutes and you take hella long getting ready" you shook your head while sitting on Daniella's bed with Ciara as you took your toothbrush out of your mouth.

You looked at both of them for a while when the room went quiet, "Is it bad that I had a—"

"Yes."

"What!? Y'all ain't even get to let me finish what I was about to say?" You said while smiling about to laugh at how both of them were in the same position they were in when they were saying it.

"From the time you woke up, to you zoning off, and to you about to ask us a question about that bitch ass Armin, you had a dream about him" Daniella said poking her tongue through her cheeks.

"I mean it wasn't like a bad dream nor was it a good— well I mean maybe but nah" you dragged out while putting your toothbrush back in your mouth and standing up just to hear the doorbell ring.

"Oh it's probably them...but already?" Ciara said in a distance.

"Who?" You looked through the peephole before shaking your head.

"You're not ready yet?" Michael walked in with his arms opened as Ciara leaned in placing a gentle kiss on his jaw.

"No I'm not," you said rolling you eyes, "But why you even asking me that question and why are all of y'all here?

"Duh, we're also going?"

"Going where?" Darius rolled his eyes at you not wanting to reply at all and already opening the fridge.

"To see Aniyah's performance?" Jojo replied back to you in a questionable yet obvious tone.

"All of us!? In who's car?!"

"Girl you yelling and shit acting like you the one with a car and driving?" You chuckled at what Darius said as the rest of the group started laughing.