𝐏.𝟑𝟏

❥ "Okay! Y/n's a woman of her words!" You and Armin just took a step into Connie's house and here was Eren being loud as ever bring attention to you and Armin. You saw an apple laying on the counter throwing it at him as he caught it while smiling at you.

"Nice throw" you rolled your eyes at him going to go sit down next to Darius, "Nice catch I guess" he chuckled.

"So you really got it from everyone?" you whispered over to Darius as he nodded but put a finger in your face as a wait, "Now y/n you told me everyone in his group was white"

You batted your eyes at Darius while looking around, "Boy do you—Are you dumb?" Darius chuckled while staring at Connie. You traced the eye contact and met eyes with Connie as he jokingly licked his lips and winked at you.

"Connie sit down" you both giggled as Connie went over onto the couch sitting next to Armin.

"I ain't charge him cause do you see this nigga? He's a whole lightskin, that man is not white y/n. Ion know who told you that" you laughed at what Darius said.

You stared at Connie man spreading in the couch with one arm behind his head while scrolling on his phone and shrugged while nodding.

You then looked around to see Armin doing the same and Jean sitting next to him doing the same and Eren as you raised an eyebrow at how they were. You quickly pulled out your phone to take a picture but little did you know your flash was on.

All of them turned their heads at you as you hid behind your phone while Darius was laughing, "Y/n why're you taking pictures of us?" Jean asked.

"Stop taking pictures of us miss y/n" Connie sucked in his teeth as you breathed through your mouth and rolled your eyes.

"I was actually taking a picture of my baby Armin not y'all though" you said giving Armin an air kiss and saw him blush while smiling as you heard all of them letting out 'ouu's'.

Darius tapped on your shoulder, "And plus, Eren gave me a hefty amount" you gasped and accidentally shouted Eren's name in a questionable tone on accident. He looked up to you stopping his chewing on his gum raising an eyebrow.

"Yes y/n?" he asked as you glared at him then shook your head while pointing at and sighed.

And this mf told me he don't got money. You rolled your eyes and Armin caught onto it. He whispered out your name patting onto the open seat next to him and stood up walking over to him.

Armin stiffened up when you threw your legs on him; thighs on his thighs. You started moving to sit right in the couch but Armin held a grip on your thighs then softly squeezed it.

He leaned close to your ear, "You're moving too much y/n" he whispered in your ear as you nodded and turned around to see him blushing. The nod started to increase when you understood what was going on and what you almost caused.

"So we all just finna sit here and stare at each other?" Daniella asked as she looked around.

Sasha came up with an idea waiting for her to talk. "Let's play most likely but with shots and no soft questions" She said as Jean questioned her by what she meant with soft questions.

"I mean, a freaky edition. I want to see what you all are up to" She pointed at you and Armin while winking, "Girl out of all the people in here and you pointed at us"

"I feel like you two really know how to get down—" Mikasa covered Sasha's mouth while shaking her head when she heard all of your laughter.

"And at the end, the person with more votes overall have to strip off their pants" All of your eyes widened turning to Sasha as she stared laughing.