𝐏.𝟒𝟎

❥ Armin didn't even realize that he rolled his eyes when he saw you and Marcel sitting together on one of the benches. He quickly dropped the attitude, replacing it with a smile when he saw you waving at him to come sit down with the both of y'all.

Armin sat on the other side of you and Marcel sat on your other end, as you were now sitting in the middle of them. Armin poked at his food listening in on the conversation between you and Marcel, not wanting to forcefully push himself in there, 'cause you were talking about highschool.

"You ain't never wanna do gym at alll," he dragged out as you were giggling, "Always hiding in the back and shit" he chuckled as you nodded,

"Literally never liked gym, well sometimes, sometimes though" you stated. You got up while sighing when Marcel also stood up with you. He whispered beside you, "Armins really quiet, is he always like that or is it just because of me?"

He asked as you chuckled, "I mean he is shy, try talking to him instead" you said walking away to sit back down.

You smiled wrapping your arm around Armin leaning down to place a kiss on his cheek, then to the other, as you covered his face with your kisses as he was giggling.

"It's been a while since I've heard you laughing" your eyes softened at Armin leaning into his lips this time, "I don't know but I just missed you, you know?" you said as you shrugged not being able to explain what you were feeling right now, but you did want to be around Armin.

Armin caressed your cheeks while rubbing his thumb on your skin, "Are you scared of Marcel or something?" you asked softly as you felt Armin's hand drop off your face.

"Because everytime he comes around, you go all quiet on me" Armin lifted up your chin with his thumb, making you look up at him, "No I'm not, I just don't really know how to approach him or what to say to him, he kinda has a mean stare towards me"

You tilted your head at him while scrunching your eyebrows together, "What you mean by he has a mean stare towards you?" you shook your head while backing up.

"It's like he's talking to you, perfectly fine, laughing and everything but then, I come in and he looks down on me with an irritated expression like he doesn't even want me to be here at all"

"He's not mean though, I promise. Then what did you think to yourself when you first saw me in that coffee shop? 'Cause I always have a resting bitch face" you questioned, moving closer to him as you rested your elbow on the table and rested your chin in your palms, waiting for Armin to talk.

He smiled while leaning closer to you too, "Wanna know?" you smiled while eagerly nodding as he chuckled.

"First thing I thought was; 'Oh my god Armin, you already bumped into someone on your first fucking day, hope they're nice and excuse me' and then got a better look at you and said, 'Wait she's honestly very sexy, me likey"

You and Armin giggled together while shaking your head repeating what he said at the end, "I like it when you say me likey" you bit your lips throwing your one leg on him as he squeezed the soft flesh and then smirked while moving his hands higher.

"Oh yeah?" You nodded while giggling, stopping his hands while tsk-ing, "Not out here Arlert" you said as he nodded.

"But what did you think about me?" you moved your tongue around your teeth still trying to remember that day, "Wow you don't even remember huh?" you saw Armin pout as you grabbed his face, shaking it,

"Shut up, but I was like; 'Thank god cause where was I gonna get money to fix my phone if it fell' and then looked up at you and mentally bit my lips to myself and was like, 'Oh? And who's this fine ass man'