𝐏.𝟒𝟓

❥ "I got somewhere to be with Michael again today" Ciara said while smiling as you poked her cheeks, "Aww you look so happy, see how I said it'll be your turn soon? Yeah, manifested that shit for you" you threw your arms over her shoulder.

"Wow, we all not single anymore huh?" Daniella threw her arms over Ciara as you both walked inside the building, "Ah! Not yet for me okay?" Ciara said as you rolled your eyes before giggling when Daniella nudged your shoulder.

"Oh and you definitely not single, like at alll" She dragged out before you slightly nodded, "Or are you?" you shook your head while pressing your lips together, moving it on top of each other to fix your lipgloss.

"I mean Armin hasn't even said I want you to be my girlfriend or anything like that. Ion know why but meh" you drop your shoulders as the two girls looked over at you.

"It's not no meh why the fuck hasn't he said anything?" you shrugged your shoulders, "Wish I knew"

"Or does he just want a friends with benefits? Maybe just using me to get over his ex?" The two girls grinned in a frown like way staring at you when you said that. You did the same before chuckling when you realized what you said.

"Y/n don't think like that, he might be waiting for the right time" you scoffed while rolling your eyes, "It looks like the right time everytime I'm with him to be honest. I don't know but don't make me overthink before I even get to walk into class"

"But weren't you the main one that started it?" Ciara mumbled under her breath before Daniella agreed with her in a whisper.

"But wait y/n," Daniella pulled you with her while she was smiling, "How about we all go to the carnival next week?" You thought about how you didn't have anything to do before agreeing to it.

"For sure. You coming?" You asked the girl smiling at her phone while you and Daniella looked at each other while smiling,

"Aww he got you cheesing and shit" Ciara giggled and quickly turned her phone off when you and Daniella were peeking over her phone.

"Oh I'm definitely coming. It's a B.Y.O.B" You and Daniella laughed before asking her what that meant, "Bring your own boo" she said while smiling.

"Wait cause you right. Me and Jojo, Ciara and Michael and Y/n and Armin. Shut the fuck up don't try to deny it and I mean BOTH of y'all this time" Daniella pointed both fingers at you and Ciara while you guys were giggling.

"Well maybe if Armin doesn't say anything, I will." Both of their heads turned around at what you said as you saw a smirk on Ciara's face, "You gon tell him?" you nodded.

"Maybe I'll find a perfect time at the carnival and just go for it. I'll just be like Hey Armin do you—"

You quickly stopped talking when the two girls in front of you were screaming 12'oclock in a whisper, already getting the hint of what they meant.

You were gonna turn around but felt arms wrapped around your waist peeking over your shoulder to see the same blonde hair boy you were talking about. His cinnamon aroma filling your nostrils and started smiling when he placed a kiss on your cheeks.

"Hi beautiful" he whispered lowly into your ear. Daniella and Ciara were smiling the whole time but quickly dropped it when Armin picked his head up from the crook of your neck smiling at the two girls in front of him.

"Hey Ciara and Dani" They both nodded, "Wassup Armin?" You waited for them to finish talking before Armin looked at you, "So what were you guys talking about?"

"Oh it's a lil B.Y.O.B meaning bring—" Daniella sneakily pinched the exposing flesh from her stomach and saw Ciara wince while holding her stomach. "Are you okay?" Armin asked concerned.