𝐏.𝟐𝟔

❥ Armin got out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist sitting down on your bed realizing that the sheets weren't there anymore and blushed to himself. He removed his towel thinking to himself how he dosent cum right after he just came. It usually takes a while after but this time it was right after he got off his high.

"I mean I do cum a lot but not this much. I guess today was different since y/n was doing it" he said smiling to himself.

He was going to remove his towel till you came in going to stand in front of your closet. "My bad just need something" he nodded at what you said about to avert his eyes till you took your shirt off with your back facing him. You dropped your shirt on the floor as you searched through your closet for a t-shirt and could feel Armins stare on you.

"Did some get on?" he asked as you nodded, going into the bathroom to put it in the laundry basket. You walked over to the same side as Armin was in your bed, leaning over to grab your charger. Armin placed his hand on your hand while smiling.

You raised your eyebrow when he started blushing and widened your eyes at what he said, "Y/n, I don't usually cum this much" you batted your eyes at him while giggling.

"Uhh okay? And why are you telling me this?" you asked tilting your head.

"You did really good. Really, really good. I don't think I've—"

"Okay nigga damn, I get it!" you said while laughing as you had your hand on his mouth not wanting him to finish that sentence and he nodded. He took your hand off of his mouth now staring at your nails.

"Armin I know what you're thinking about" he only nodded placing your hand on his cheek, "Yeah how much I liked having it wrapped around it like that" you bit your lips while smiling at what Armin said.

You then giggled, "Damn, shit really had an impact on you huh? But ain't you say you was gonna guide me? Yeah what happened to that?" he started blushing at what and let go of your hand as you chuckled.

"You started off good so I just knew you had it and thought I'll help later on but I was wrong." he said as he continued to stare at the floor feeling embarrassed and shy at the same time.

You picked his chin up while he looked somewhere; didn't want to make eye contact with you at all. You smiled to yourself running your fingers through his hair as he finally looked at you.

"Don't go snooping in my stuff alright?" you said tapping his cheeks leaving as he nodded staring at your figure heading out the door.

Armin bit his lips and sighed while putting his head down, "fuck she's so hot."

"Thanks!" you replied back eagerly closing the door. Armin blushed even harder than before realizing he accidentally said that out loud. He stared at your lotion, debating on whether he should use it and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Y/n where's Armin?" Daniella asked coming out of her room, "Oh he's still in my room" She thought about it for a second, "Why is he still there?"

You truly and tried to come up with a quick lie but Dani already caught on to it, "Y/n!?"

"That's my name yes?" you tried to walk away from her and she pulled you back, "Why is he still up there?"

"He's using the bathroom Dani. Stop being in his business like that" you said rolling your eyes as she walked past you going to sit down on the couch. You went over to sit down on one of the stools next to Ciara and saw her open the fridge pulling out apple juice.