𝐏.𝟑𝟕

❥ The intense ringing of your alarm vibrated through your ears as you rolled over turning it off, squishing your pillow onto your face softly groaning. You sat up while blinking slowly, still trying for your vision to be clear and got up walking towards your bathroom to get ready for you classes.

While brushing, you mentally smiled to yourself when you thought about Armin and what he might've wanted to tell you today. You were rinsing out your mouth when you realized the key dangling from your neck, you forgot to take it off and accidentally slept with it on.

Debating on whether you should wear it today or not Daniella came in your room, "Y/n I made breakfast this time.." she slowed down on her word when she saw you standing in the mirror talking to yourself.

There was a silence between y'all as you both stared at each other back and forth till you chuckled, "Just get out" Daniella laughed away while closing your door but opened it again,

"But what were you talking about?" She raised an eyebrow playfully but you just shook your head going over to her to close your door but saw Ciara joined in, "What y'all talking about?"

She raised one of her eyebrows as you sighed to yourself. Everytime one of them came into your room the other one would follow.

"I just—do you think I should wear it? What if he's not wearing his and I end up being the only one wearing it? Or what if he feels weird wearing it ou—"

Daniella covered your mouth while shaking her head, "You're overthinking so much aight so first do you wanna wear it?" you nodded removing Daniella's hand off of your mouth to talk but she did it again, "Aht aht, let me finish"

"Do you like wearing it?" you removed her hand off your mouth as you replied back with a yea. "Then stop worrying so much. As long as you like wearing it. I'm pretty sure Armin wouldn't leave you hanging like that"

You nodded while getting up to go eat and heard your name being called out by Ciara, "You look good y/n"
Ciara crawled in your blankets dozing off in your bed till she felt a smack to her thighs.

"Ouch! Why would you do that!?" you whined out to Daniella as you giggled, "Girl you got your own bed go sleep in that" Daniella rolled her eyes dragging Ciara out your bed with you all to go eat.

Your fit ↴

You arrived at school as you and Daniella walked to your classes and already saw Armin scrolling through his phone

You arrived at school as you and Daniella walked to your classes and already saw Armin scrolling through his phone. Daniella pushed you a bit while nudging your arms, "Go get your lover boy" Daniella chuckled walking past you to her seat as you did the same.

Armin could smell that familiar perfume from a mile away as he started getting flustered and placing his phone flat on his necklace till he saw yours when you sat down and smiled.

"You wore it" he slowly took his phone off his chest as you pretended like you weren't the main one overthinking if he was gonna wear it too.

"Oh, so did you. We're so cute" you said throwing your arms around his shoulder while smiling. Daniella snickered in the back when she got a picture of Armin placing a kiss on your cheek sending it to you.