𝐏.𝟒𝟕

❥ "Faster Armin" Annie moaned out while Armin continued to thrust in her. Moaning out her name, Armin bottomed out with Annie caressing his hair before he removed her hands off his hair, having a visual of you doing that.

He turned around, away from her as he slid the condom off and tied it, throwing it in her trashcan. He stared blankly into space, feeling the guilt in his stomach almost making him cry. He let his jealousy get the best of him.

"What's wrong?" Annie asked while moving closer to him, hands roaming around his body. "Do you want us to go again?" She chuckled but then felt her hands being lifted up and away from Armin.

"Annie, I don't want to see you anymore. This was a mistake, don't think i'll do this again with you anytime. Don't text nor call me anymore, sorry" Armin's guilt was starting to eat him up as Annie batted her eyes at him already getting dressed.

"So you're leaving? You're just going to leave like that? After we fucked?" Annie asked with her grip tightening onto the blanket on her boobs. Armin pulled up his pants, still not replying.

"You're now realizing what you just did? You just crawled back to your ex to fuck? Why? Was y/n not giving you enough pleasure?" Armins head quickly darted at the girl on the bed, "Shut up and never mention her name again"

"You're honestly so pathetic I hope you know that" Armin couldn't even disagree at what she said. "She'll find out sooner or later or I'll even text it to her"

Armin didn't say anything and walked out the door. Resting his head on the steering wheel, he heard his notifications go off and peeked over at it and groaned, feeling like crying when he saw your name on his phone.

He looked at the message to only see: "goodnight 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨❤️." Here he was, just leaving his ex's house after they fucked because of his jealousy and insecurities while you were still thinking about him and his well being.

He only liked the message not being able to handle talking to you with this heavy pound of guilt on his head. He drove back home and slightly gulped when he opened the door. There was Eren looking up from his glass of water before clearing his throat.

"What the fuck did you do?" Eren asked in a more serious tone. He had realized something happened with Armins shoe laces untied, hair a mess, and a light pink shade on his cheeks. His always neat bestfriend looked like a mess right now.

Armin shook his head wanting to walk past Eren but he stopped walking when Eren pointed out that he was crying.

"You did something stupid didn't you?" Eren turned around to see Armin slowly nod and sighed.

"But what exactly did you do?" He asked and heard nothing come from him, "Yeah, don't say anything and let it eat you up dumbass"

"I fucked Annie. Happy now?" Eren couldn't believe what left Armins lip, thinking that it was something between you two but this was something else, "You what!?" Eren's voice was raising by the second.

"And you're gonna tell me are you happy now? Am I happy now? You're the one that just fucked up and I know you're not happy at all with the stupid shitty ass decision you just made. I really can't help you at all with this, either you tell her or I will"

Armin slammed his door shut by the stuff Eren was saying, getting cursed out by his bestfriend and ex all in one day.

The last one he didn't need tonight was you or hearing your voice or even looking at you, knowing that all the guilt he was feeling was going to be right in front of him.

Armin stared at his phone, seeing his reflection in it making him loss of words at the moment, already hating himself.

                                              ✄