EPISODE 54 ~ GONE FOR GOOD

Start from the beginning

"What about the little man?"

I turned around and looked at my baby resting his precious head on the door as he snored.

"I want him to get to know his father.....he'll be safer with him." I answered Stone. A tear left my eye while I kept looking at Kobe.

Summer

I was sitting in my room and on the phone with Blueface this whole time.

"You know I'mma always protect you , right?" He said to me.

"I know. I know... thanks for giving me the heads up."

"If there's anything you ever need, don't hesitate to call me , girl."

"Right. I'll see you around."

I quickly hung up on the nigga and threw my phone on the bed.

"Who were you talking to?" Shane quickly startled me.

"Didn't they ever teach you to knock?! You little shit!"

"Little shit? That's new." He smirked while leaning on the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Sorry. Its just that... ugh! Choppa is-

"Say no more." Shane interfered and walked up closer.
"Choppa thinks he can do whatever he wants. Well he's wrong. I say we forget about him and focus on getting that mustang."

"If we do that, we might run into Choppa's north 40 gang. We need to lay low"

"So we're just gonna sit here and wait for Choppa to attack? Not a good idea, Summer."

"Neither is going after death. If Blueface is right , then we have to lay low."

"Fuck Blueface! Why should we even trust him? What if he's on Cboppa's side?"

"Blueface ain't like that , Shane. He wouldn't lie to me."

"Hold up! You still like this nigga , don't you?" He questioned me

"Are you crazy? no I don't. I'm ju-

"You know what? Save it." He quickly cut me off.
"I'll get the job done myself."

Shane began to walk away.

"Shane , wait." I quickly said. He gave me a middle finger without even looking , and walked out of my room.

I sighed and shook my head. He's obviously jealous of Blueface. I don't know why cause Blueface and I are in the past.... or are we?

Lisa

Lisa was on a phone call with the doctor taking care of her mother and she seemed to be happy with news she's receiving.

"Thats really great to hear , doc. Thanks for the update. Alright , have a good day. Thanks again." Once the call was over , i took a deep breathe and let it all out with a smile.

The doctor said that there's good progress on my mom,and that she might not need an operation after all. I should go tell Ermias the news.

I got out of my room and walked over to Ermias'.

"Ermias , I got go-" As soon as i opened the door , I gasped once I found Him standing with his own two feet.
"Ermias , your legs! They work!"

"Yep , but not quite. I can still feel a WOAAH!" He fell right on the spot and i quickly attended him.
"Guess my bones are not that strong yet." He said as he sat up straight.

"But they're getting there. Come on , let's get you on the bed." I helped him get up and we sat on the end of his unmade bed.

"Hey whatever happened to that long brown stick Grandpa Melvin used to beat me with?" I chuckled at his silly question.