~ Kitty has a Tiger ~

Start from the beginning

"What was the deal? And don't you dare keep anything from me?"

I almost couldn't recognize my own voice. I could see her trembling a little but she composed herself quickly. Her experience is work!

"He has a video of you hitting up the bartender. If it goes out, you'll be caught in a nasty scandal."

"You still didn't answer my question lady. What. Was. The. Deal. ?"

"Hewantstospendanightwithme"

"Spend a night O.o"

"He wants to sleep with me and then he'll think of getting rid of that video."

Many scenes of strangling that jerk passed through my mind. How dare he try to take away whats mine!! I had left fencing long back but now the sheer idea of poisoning the tip of my saber and poking the hollow of his heart seemed more enticing.

I didn't realise that I smashed the wine bottle I was gonna gift the boys till I heard her scream.

"Jacksonnn..."

She slowly took the leftover piece from my hand and threw it away and hugged me tightly. I was out of my daze and saw the spilled red wine with shards of glass all over. Shit!

Continuous ringing of doorbell had me question the lunatic outside. She quickly seperated and ran over to open the door, only to reveal Woojin with a shocked expression.

I forgot that we had deviced a plan to send that dumb jerk to prison. I asked him to not mind the mess while hinting him to take y/n to some other place to discuss it out.

She was hesitant to leave until Mark showed up with JB and Jinyoung. The hyung line is complete and things are about to get messy.

She left with Woojin to have a chat about the lawsuit with his attorney.

We sat at the table, each with a grim expression while JB looked no less than a grim reaper about to snatch Kim's soul ie if he had one. The murderous aura in his cold eyes was enough for someone to piss themselves to death.

We gave a once over to the plan and after I briefed them about the recent threat, they were more than ready to crush him to pieces. Also we were careful to not disclose our identity and keep our faces hidden. Although we cannot, because hello, we're still law abiding citizens!

The notice about a lawsuit must have made him restless enough to think of other options, maybe out of court settlement. We lured that shitface out to a ground near the scrape yard. He was hesitant but thinking of it as a chance to collect more evidence, he gave in to his ego. Great!

My eyes landed straight on his Audi R8. So this was the car he used to visit her and give her a lift. Fancy little shit!

I wanted to wipe that smirk of his face by snapping his head but I was too glam for prison, so chuck it out.

Mark and Jinyoung appeared from behind, holding him captive while whisking him for any hidden devices bullshit. There was a recorder and mobile, nothing more.

JB resembled the raging bull as he swung his metal baseball bat high and Mr. Kim almost saw his death approaching at a lightning speed, trying to scream but no voice coming out of his mouth. The bat crash landed successfully on his R8, shattering his windshield into pieces.

Now it's my turn. I kicked its side mirror with ease and hurled the rod to break the window on his driver seat. I looked him in the eye as I opened the door and fix the rod in the steering wheel while turning it in the opposite direction till it finally snapped out. Yes, I wanted him to imagine that to his neck.