050; the colorful ones

Start from the beginning

"really?" he raised his eyebrow and she nodded, glancing up at the sky to see the endless amount of stars that over took them.

"it's so beautiful." she breathed out, taking in the entire view in front of her, finding it absolutely gorgeous. the northern lights were starting to show, the colors dancing around the sky as ana's eyes followed them.

"yeah it is." zach nodded. his eyes up at the sky as well.

"hey." she spoke, turning around so she was watching him now. "thanks for forcing me on the seventeen hour plane ride." aniela told him as she wrapped her arms around his neck, zach's hands going to her waist before pulling her closer.

"why are you so infatuated with that number?"

"it was a pretty long plane ride." she scrunched up her face and zach let out a laugh.

"yeah but you didn't pay attention to the plane taking off because i got your mind off of it." he reminded her and she nodded, laying her head on his shoulder and pulling him closer.

"the lego movie was a good distraction for a while." she nodded and zach laughed, nodding at the statement.

"it's scary that we can recite the script."

"i think it's cool." she shrugged, before shifting in his arms so she could see the sky again.

-

"zach zach!" aniela ran up towards him and the rest of the boys, stumbling over her feet and almost falling flat on her face. zach caught her before she did though, steadying her on her feet so she didn't fall.

"hi ella."

"look look!" she continued her excitement, putting her elbow in view of his face.

"aniela how did you even-" he frowned, noticing a wound on her elbow, blood piling up on it. "are you okay?!"

"I'm a bit thirsty but other than that i'm-" she shrugged and then corbyn ran a hand over his face letting out a disappointed breath.

"he meant are you okay because you're hurt." corbyn clarified and ana just let out a faint 'oh' before turning back to zach.

"no it really hurts but i wanted to show you because it looks like a battle scar." she smiled and zach couldn't help but let out a laugh, shaking his head at the girl because of her commentary.

"i- i want to burst her bubble but i don't have the heart." jonah shook his head and jack shrugged.

"ella you're bleeding." zach then frowned and aniela blinked a couple times, the initial adrenaline of the injury wearing away and now the pain settling in.

"wait no it hurts." she blinked back a couple of tears, not wanting to have the label of being weak but her pain tolerance was pretty low.

"aniela how did you even manage to hurt yourself we're inside." daniel furrowed his eyebrows and aniela scrunched up her face.

"i tripped over a table and fell on the concrete."

"i seriously worry about you sometimes." corbyn shook his head which caused ana to just grin back after him, not finding anything upsetting about the statement.

"walking hazard." zach mumbled and aniela furrowed her eyebrows before looking up at him.

"huh-"

"you're a walking hazard babe- this is not normal." he shook his head which only caused the girl to roll her eyes before grabbing a napkin that daniel was handing to her and holding it over the scratch.