Chapter 1

This is my first novel so please no judge. I do accept feedback/ suggestions.

Please you beautiful people:)

Vote

Comment

Rate

.......~................~..........................~...........................~..........................~.....................

Rosie's POV

Beep

Beep

The strange sound came from nowhere, I couldn't quite figure where the annoying sound came from. I was in the state in which, you were asleep, but still aware of what was happening around you. The annoying sound suddenly stopped. Relieved I slowly drove myself back to a wonderful world, sleep.

Beep

Beep

I groaned. I turned to the side, slightly recognizing where the sound came from. I put my hand on my side table, still with my eyes closed, looking for the alarm clock. I couldn't find the glorious button I was looking for. Where is the OFF button when you need it? Annoyed I slowly opened my eyes, the sudden bright light from the sun hit my eyes like a bomb. I grabbed my pillow groaning and covered my face with it. I tried opening my eyes, preparing myself for the killing sunlight. I removed the pillow from my eyes. The light came from my window. Silly me for not closing it last night!

I stretched on my bed. The knots on my arms and knees popped making me feel a bit relaxed. I looked at the clock 6:30 am it read. I sat on the bed. I wasn't in the mood of leaving my precious bed. Have you ever had the feeling that the only thing you want to do for the day is stay in bed and cuddle with your pillow? No. Well then, you're weird. That's what I want to do now. It was the last day of school before summer. Some of you should be wondering 'why the heck isn't she excited?'. I actually am, believe or not, but nothing exciting ever happens in California, besides the parties, annual fairs, and concerts, but every summer is the same.

I stood up and lazily went to the bathroom. I found peace by just looking at the light blue ceramic of the walls. I shivered as I laid my bare feet on the cold white tile. I got rid of the big shirt that was covering my body. I opened the shower and let the hot water run while I took off my underwear. I jumped inside and let the hot water touch my tanned skin leaving red marks through my whole body. I closed my eyes as it ran through my body.

The hot water relaxed me; it was like my coffee every morning. I applied my favorite shampoo, massaging slowly my hair. I rinsed it out and applied a bit of conditioner. I lightly started to comb and untangle my messy dark brown hair. When I eliminated any trace of knots, I rinsed it out. I got out of the shower wrapping a towel around my tiny body and one around my hair.

I went to my walk-in closet and turned the light on. I was shocked at the big mess I had. I started searching for today's outfit in this big fuss. I grabbed what was at my reach: my favorite black denim jeans, with a white tank top, a red/white/black checkered shirt, and my red vans. I wore the tank top underneath and let the shirt open. Once I was all dressed, I unwrapped the towel from my hair and walked to my room. I sat in front of the mirror capturing every inch of my face. My, now dry, wavy hair hung loosely.