042; learn how to sleep

Start from the beginning

chelsea 🤩
jonah

aniela 🐣
i was

maddy 🧚
daniel

freya 🖤
eden

chelsea 🤩
if Corbyn isn't responding then he's asleep

maddy 🧚
Im going to sleep tho so gn

freya 🖤
yeah same

chelsea 🤩
mhm

zachary 🤍
wait no come back

aniela 🐣
zach baby just go to sleep

zachary 🤍
i cant :/

jack
bro sleep we've got interviews tmr either way

aniela 🐣
see

zachary 🤍
I'll try :(
[READ]

ZACH GROANED AS HE WALKED INTO DANIEL'S HOUSE. he had ended up falling asleep around six am and now it was 9 in the morning and he had gotten no sleep. it was just one of those nights and he just couldn't sleep, and no one paid attention to him either way so he didn't know how he stayed up so late.

when he saw the couch his eyes were droopy as he dropped down on it, his head coincidentally falling into his girlfriend's lap without even knowing.

"morning," she told him, but zach only hummed in response. he really didn't have enough energy in him to function. his eyes closed as he cuddled into aniela the moment he noticed it was her, his legs going over freya's lap.

"i'm guessing you didn't sleep?" jack raised his eyebrow, but he got no response from zach, only hearing his soft breathing. "and he's asleep."

"hey hey wake him up we've got interviews!" corbyn exclaimed, waving his pointer finger towards aniela.

"what time do your interviews start?" aniela questioned and corbyn narrowed his eyes at her before responded.

"in two hours."

"let him sleep then." aniela told him, running her fingers through zach's hair, knowing that helped him stay asleep. he hadn't even known it, but she took note of it one night when he had trouble sleeping.

"if he doesn't wake up, i'm not yelling at him i'm yelling at you." corbyn narrowed his eyes playfully at her and aniela only mocked him in response, looking down at zach as he shifted in his sleep, no longer facing the rest of the group.

"Hey lindy got grounded and my mom wants me to make sure she doesn't go out, is it okay if she comes over here?" maddy asked, turning off her phone and placing it in her pocket.

"yeah sure." daniel shrugged while eden furrowed her eyebrows.

"aren't we going out today after the boys are done with interviews?" the blonde questioned and maddy snorted.

"I never said i was actually going to listen to what my mom said." she sat down next to her boyfriend, feeling his arm go around her shoulder before the doorbell rang. "oh she's here already." maddy got back up so she could open the door, rolling her eyes once lindy started pressing the doorbell over and over again annoyingly.

"if she was already on her way why did you ask?" daniel questioned as he walked behind maddy, who just shrugged in response. aniela furrowed her eyebrows as she began to think about the last time she saw lindy.