"get off of me." she nudged his shoulders to try to push him off. zach sighed before rolling off of the girl and grabbing the covers and pulling them over his head so that they couldn't see him anymore. 

"don't worry i brought him clothes, you go get ready." daniel reassured her and she nodded before going up to him. "happy birthday ana." daniel smiled as he held his arms out to hug her. aniela thanked him before hugging him back then going off into her and maddy's bathroom.

eventually zach, daniel, and maddy were sat in the living room as they waited for aniela to finish and for everyone else to come. eden and corbyn got there a bit early being that eden didn't like being late to places. 

"where's ana?" corbyn asked as he threw himself onto the couch, his head falling on daniel's lap as eden picked up his legs and placed it over hers.

"she's talking to her parents." maddy raised her eyebrows and corbyn pursed his lips as his furrowed his eyebrows. 

"i thought she didn't speak to them." he frowned and eden patted his leg. 

"yeah well they're obviously human enough to call her on her birthday." daniel pointed out and corbyn's face continued to stay confused. 

"don't worry about him he's still trying to catch up." eden raised her eyebrows as she nodded her head towards corbyn, who was trying to get answers out of zach. 

"they shouldn't call her, it's only going to get her upset on her own birthday." zach grumbled angrily and daniel turned to him with raised eyebrows. 

"well that was an odd outburst of emotions." 

"oh shut up." zach grabbed a pillow and hit daniel with it as aniela walked into the living room. 

"aye look it's the birthday girl!" corbyn cheered, reaching up and clapping his hands in daniel's face to bother him. 

"happy birthday aniela." eden smiled at the girl and she sent a small smile back before sitting next to zach. she dipped under his arm and placed her head on his shoulder as his arm then went around her waist. 

"thanks guys, um maddy your dad called and told me that they're coming around seven." she informed and the girl nodded. for as long as aniela and maddy could remember, the taylor's would go out on ana's birthday to get milkshakes at a diner because her parents always too busy. it was a tradition that aniela really didn't want to break. 

"where're the other four?" aniela asked and eden shrugged. 

"freya spent the night at jack's so probably on their way now-" 

"I'M HERE!" jack yelled trying to make his presence known while chelsea rolled her eyes walking passed him and going straight towards bathroom.

"speaking of." maddy laughed, pointing towards the door.  

"no one cares- move i have to pee." she speed-walked and then soon disappeared. 

"here happy birthday." freya smiled as she handed aniela a bunch of balloons. aniela laughed nervously, her eyes growing slightly wide as she accepted them. freya pushed corbyn's legs off of eden and placed her head on her lap, causing eden to laugh while corbyn glared at her. 

"t-thanks freya." aniela smiled as she eyed the balloons. she wasn't scared of the balloons themselves, it's the fear of them popping. she didn't like the sound of them popping, especially if they popped near her. that was what scared her. 

zach rolled his eyes before taking the balloons from the girls hands and sending an 'are you serious' freya. everyone knew very well of aniela's dislike of balloons, freya more especially. she was just trying to bother aniela for her own entertainment just as she always did with all her friends.