One shot:"Destiny of the hearts".

Woah! It's been so long.

Been in and out of many emotions and thoughts finally understanding that all we need is time to feel better.

Thank you so much for all the support.

This is the continuation of the last one shot- "pride and prejudice". However this is of the second brother- Raza.

Hope you all enjoy it!.

*****

Hajar looks around the boring party feeling the need to go out for a hunt rather then being cramped in these higher class people.

She rolls her eyes for the millionth time because the man in front of her wouldn't stop talking and he doesn't understand the meaning of not interested too.

She excuses herself finally having enough as she starts to move towards the exit in a lighting speed until she goes bumping into someone.

"Ankhein hain toh istimal bhi karain un ko". She said huffing as she held her head where he bumped her (you have eyes so use them)

"Ap ki bhi ankhein hai ittni muskil thi toh ap kar layti". Raza said rolling his eyes as he watches the woman in front of her (you have eyes too, if you have a problem you could have avoided it)

She raises her head narrowing her eyes at the man, "Mai bilkul sahi a rahi thi ap mere raste mai ayein hain". (I was coming right way, you came in my way)

"Bilkul bhi nahi. Ap under se baghti hoyi a rahi thi jaise koi kutta pichy laga ho". (No. You were coming from inside running all the way like a dog was after you)

Before she could reply she heard the same annoying man voice and she looks back at Raza.

"A gaya kutta ab ap ki waja se, ab ap mujhe is se alag karain gay". She said hiding behind him watching the man coming towards them (now the dog is here because of you now you will save me from him)

He frowns not understanding until he finds Yasir coming out of the hall making him sigh. He knows the man goes after anyone who is a woman for his sick pleasure.

"Ah, there is the beauty". Yasir said as she stands beside Raza

She cringe at his words showing the disappointment on her face without hiding it.

"That's a very overused line and you have said it to me for 1000 times already". She snapped because she has had enough of this man

"Have I lied though?". Yasir said fibrous not getting her meaning making her mad

"You have met my fiancee already?". Raza said interpreting Yasir disgusting eyes on the woman, "She is truly beautiful". He said looking at her while she gives him a similar look she gave Yasir

He turns to look at Yasir as he steps closer to him, pushing him away from her stepping in front of her as he whispers dangerously to Yasir, "And she is for my eyes only".

She watches the man running away while he still stands there. Her phone rings with a message and she turns around leaving the venue.

He turns around only to find no one behind him making him frown as he looks around for her. Thinking that she might come back to the venue, he enters inside the party his elder brother sent him to even when he (Raza) didn't wanted to come but he came because Hadi just got married and he wouldn't want to ruin it. And all he does in the party is to look for her.

He sits in his office looking out of the window to absolutely nothing. His parents have been pressuring him to marry a girl- Inaya, he is definitely not interested in. He just never finds anything that he can spend his all life with a woman his parents wants for him. It's like his parents are setting the same kind of marriages they went through thinking he will come to like the woman.