" So IPS Vohra and Suresh will be dealing with the Dons of Central Mumbai while each of us deals with the four cardinal directions." Spoke IPS Vimal marking few places on the detailed map of Mumbai.

" And once we are done with our works, we'll again meet up here. And work hard regarding the case guys. This is not just some ordinary case where we just go and arrest them. And don't hesitate to use your guns. Be safe and play sly. JAI HIND." I shouted and they repeated JAI HIND after me. Everyone left one after the other while Suresh is drawing something on the white board regarding the plans.

I'm not gonna let my government down. I won't let Nithya down. Just thinking of her added a small smile on my lips. That little witch is doing something to me.

I walked to the white board and pinned the photos of Iqbal and Raheem on it. There were few paper cuttings here and there which screamed loud about their misdeeds.

" The first thing we'll do tomorrow is entering into the den of Iqbal and Raheem Suresh. And you will portray as my assistant there. By the way, what's your name?" I asked at the end. Suresh chuckled at my question.

" Akhil Puri sir." Suresh answered.

God! I just wanna kill this Advi now. What is the need of giving out my fake orb colour?

" Suresh, let's go to some good optical shop and a saloon too." I sulked.

" Yes sir, let me change." He obliged my request leaving to his room.

Once he came out, we made our way onto the roads of Mumbai.

" What do you think is the best for contact lenses Suresh?" I asked him and he turned to me.

" I don't know but my daughter always rants about getting her new glasses at Lenskart sir. She says they have best eye wear." He smiled.

" Ok then. Let's drive there." Saying this I rode towards the store. Once they checked my eyesight, they declared that I have no sight. But that devil sister of mine have already pushed me into the pit.

" I want the aqua blue lenses with no power. How many days will it take to deliver them?" I asked the optimologist.

" We have 0 power lenses sir. If you would like to try, here are they sir." He forwarded a box of blue lenses. I purchased one year lenses.

Once we filled the bill, we made our way towards the hair saloon. The stylist took his own time to shape my hair. He used a lots of other products over my hair to make it look more shiny and silky.

He looked at me and gave an disapproved look. He trimmed my beard into something sexy.

Finally he turned me towards the mirror. I'm really awestruck seeing myself. I look handsome. And I liked my beard more now.

" Thanks young man!" I appreciated his efforts

" Thanks young man!" I appreciated his efforts. Once I'm done, Suresh got his hair cut.

We drove to the condo and got ourselves into the business suites.