I would've ignored it like other times but this one has a tone set up for a special someone. I narrowed my eyes as I realised it was a location pop up.

Suddenly, I saw a sweaty Mark trying to walk through the crowd looking distressed as his phone switched off. I loaded the location and was shocked to see that she was here?!

I called her immediately, worry coursing through my veins at the emergency notification at an ungodly hour. It was 1am already. This bar stayed open till 3am.

Somebody just yelled 'shit' and next I heard a crashing sound. I switched to the app and the location disappeared. It just stayed a little away from here. My stomach churned at an agonising pace as disturbing thoughts flickered in my mind.

No..this couldn't be.

I felt shaken out of my reverie when Mark and Woojin looked at me with panic.

"Y/N, she's in danger",was all I could say as I felt my legs tremble and I slid down on the floor. Thanks to these two catching me in time.

Mark called Dumpling from my phone as her emergency contact and she had no clue. But she said there could be a possible celebration for the project success with the boss. He gripped the phone fuming in anger.

"I swear if that bastard is in anyway responsible for this, he won't live another day. That fucker Kim."

I have never seen Markiepooh this enraged. But wait, Kim? The guy that wanted her number in the first place? The asshole who started this drama.

Woojin dialled Andrew's number and asked him to check the parking and entrance security footage for traces of Y/N and Mr Kim, by sending their  photo.

While Mark removed the masks from his pocket and clamped it on my face

Yes this was happening.

And we went ahead to interrogate the bartender while Mark went ahead to check the washrooms and the lounge area.

POV end.

***

Your POV

It was like a nightmare coming to life. The only difference was you could get rid of a nightmare once you opened your eyes but this guy didn't budge a bit.

All those random articles and chat forwards were spinning in my head, as a chill went down my spine thinking about the consequences.

Think y/n think. All these years of knowledge won't disappoint you. The drink was probably spiked. It takes about 20 minutes for the drug to take effect. It's almost time that my would lose its mobility and render me helpless than ever.

I need some distraction. Please!

My cellphone started ringing. Atleast someone out there cared for me. I couldn't go fighting with this certified asshole because it would be futile. I couldn't run out as he would catch me before I try to open the locks.

My eyes darted towards the open bathroom door and I pushed myself up on my wobbly legs which threatened to give out any minute.

I faltered near the toilet seat as I fell down and decided to shut the door when I felt him trying to push through it. I fumbled with the jet spray in my hand and sprayed him with water. I used it to shut the door with my body weight against it and bolted it right away.

I could feel my legs going numb and I crawled the best I can, towards the shower with a hazy vision. Pulling the lever up, never seemed like an impossible task but here I was with zero mobility making an attempt which resulted in the cold water from the shower cascading down my body as my body finally gave up. The headache came in full swing and I could hear the ringing in my ears, before my world turned dark.

POV end

_______________________________________

A/N: I definitely didn't want to end this in another cliffhanger but it happened that way due to the lengths of PoVs in this chapter already. Then I read it again and realised it matches well with the title that is Abyss which means a bottomless pit.

Don't worry, the rescue mission is still in its full swing by Jackson and his team!

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

In the meanwhile, don't forget to show your support by clicking the star button.

Feel free to comment 💚