45.1:"Labelling the worth".

It's been long since I published. :"(
Things been hard.

Before starting this chapter please make sure to read "tales of love- part one, chapter 3.1" because the chapter will follow along. 

These days I am into bringing old chapters character back to life and Hamza was the best.  ❤

*****

"What was she thinking doing that?".

"What was so good that she did it?".

"Didn't she think about her children?".

"She had everything that people want, she must be out of her mind".

"Maybe she was not good enough".

Hadiya stepped out of her house and with each step she took she found that her existence was never going to be not questioned.

Sometimes she wonders why people have free time on their hands?. Why can't they be busy enough to not wonder and question other people lives?. And what right do they have to question it?.

If one has time, why not invest in things that can be valuable?.

She walks inside the bakery she spends her time working to provide for her life. It isn't easy being a divorcee woman out in public. Because people leap at you and scratch your life.

The eyes that follow her and people who come to her saying things such as she must be in desperate need to fulfil her desires so they can be of help in it.

Desires are the worse thing about human beings. Although everyone has desires of different things and some are harmful but having a harmful desire in one mind can be a test to see if they are capable enough to withstand it.

Desires are natural but the one who acts on the wrong desires is nothing short of a monster.

She has a desire to live.

Even when it's hard and at times she breaks down completely. Her only desire is to live.

She closes the bakery after she was done for the day walking down the street when she heard the sound behind her startling her as her heart starts to beat rapidly. She clenches her hands trying to stay sane because if she panics, this might end worse.

She starts taking longer stride towards the area where she might find public but before she could reach there, someone held her hand pushing her to the secluded alley.

As she fell on the ground a scream ripped through her mouth and she finds a man about her father age looking at her with nothing but his disgusting desires. The fact that his eyes didn't even hide what he was going to do only shows her how the monster is made.

One forbidden desire over another to the point they stop caring about the rights and wrong.

She looks at her arm to find it bleeding since this alley has a rough ground. She looks around to find some people as she was going to call for help, they all avoided her stare running off somewhere.

She feels her heartbreaking as the man forced himself over her while people pass through without doing anything. As the man tried to rip her clothes off she pushed him away and from the sudden action, he fell. She wasn't going to let anyone touch and take advantage of her.

She gathered her courage running and running through the streets without stopping for a moment to breathe. She couldn't even cry at her misery because people will only enjoy her weeping and blame her to place herself in that position.