45.1:"Labelling the worth".

Start from the beginning

She walked into a park and since there are still three hours before it closed down, she went for a stall. She walks at a normal pace however her shoulders were hunched, her hair was a mess and she stinks because of that dirty alley, her clothes were ripped and the blood was dried.

She felt like screaming but for some reasons she didn't find it in herself to even being able to do that perhaps because every time someone is in pain, we don't want to hear them out and instead ask them to deal with it.

Because every time someone is in pain we only show them the happiness that might come and ask them not to even express their sorrow when all they need is to be heard. Because we don't want to be burdened by their voices, we shut them down.

She stops when she finds a man sitting on the bench painting. She finds it fascinating when she stands at a distance watching him paint because all his painting scream was the unsaid pain and time.

She stands there for the longest time continuing to watch as the people pass by not watching the moment that she finds amazing.

"You have been standing there for a long time". She heard someone say as she shrieks at the sudden voice breaking her daydreaming, "I am sorry I didn't mean to startle you".

She opens her eyes looking at the man who was painting earlier now looking at her. She tilts her head looking at his face that for some reasons made her feels the sense of familiarity. Not the kind of familiarity when you know the other person, the kind where you don't know them but something between you is common that clicks.

His eyes were small and a light shade of brown that the lamp on the side throwing its light on him made his eyes stand out. His hair was a mess something similar to her and the way he looks at her shows that he must have been through a day, he wished he didn't have to.

"Isn't she the wife of Shah Nawaz?". She heard someone say as she feels herself stiffening

"Ex-wife. She asked for a divorce from an amazing rich man for no reason". Another one added

"Oh right!. She left her children too". And that way they assassinated her character for their two minutes of gossips

She turns around to leave when she finds the man standing right in front of her blocking her way and she stumbles falling on the ground hissing in pain.

"You are easy to startle". He commented softly as he waits for her to stand back on her feet, "They are labelling you".

She shrugged, "I am used to it".

"Would you mind sitting on the bench with me while I complete my painting?". He asked politely

She looks at him hesitating because she just escapes a man who was after her, not to end with another for the same reasons.

"Here". He said handing her his identification card, "If I do something, you can sue me with this".

Hamza Khizar- that was his name that she came to know from his ID.

She holds his card walking with him towards the bench sitting on it and he sits at a good distance painting while she watches it from close.

"You shouldn't be". He said after a long time and he turns to her finding the confusion lingering on her small face, "You shouldn't need to be used to anyone labelling you".

"Isn't woman worth only by a man?". She asked looking at the painting not being able to take her eyes off

"That is what people want it to be like". He said softly, "Do you not know that the woman in our religion wasn't just called by the men they were with but their bravery, sacrifice and more".