EPISODE 41 ~ BROTHERLY LOVE

Start from the beginning

I sat down and put my back against a tree then took out my phone from my pocket

"You gotta be fucking kidding me! No reception!?" I said with frustration. I hope Leroy saw my message Or else I'm gonna be fucked! Literally.

Snoop

Big Snoop, Leroy and Jeezy arrived at the woods hoping to find Lauren. Her location got lost due to low reception, but will that stop the trio?

" We gotta split up. Alright? Lauren must somewhere." I said after pulling my strap out.

"This is bullshit. We don't even know if she is here. This could be a trap for all we know." Leroy spoke.

"That's real slick coming from you, Lee. Remember this is your little sister we tryna save!" I replied at his stupid theory.

"Relax, old man.I know this. Besides, Lauren can take care of herself."

"Oh yeah? What if they got Kobe? Then what?!"

My question silenced Leroy immediately.

"Alright Jeezy, you heard Snoop. Let's split."

"No need..." Jeezy said to Leroy. Suddenly we see car lights coming our way.

"Oh shit! Duck!" I shouted right before I speared Snoop out of rampaging car's way. Looks like it's coming back for more. Bullets began to get shot. Shit is about to go down!

"Jeezy! Shoot this motherfucker down!"

Lauren

I could hear gunshots from far. I hope to God that it's Leroy. I gotta free my hands from these cuffs, but how?

I checked for my surroundings and found a sharp bounded, that could work....

Leroy

After the second attempt to bump into us, the Truck crashed into a tree, but the driver got out before it crashed. Jeezy got shot and Snoop was still in pain from when I speared him down. It was just me and this mysterious nigga.

"Show yourself!" I shouted with my finger right on the trigger. He finally came out. I couldn't believe who I was seeing. It was The Game, he showed up aiming a pistol at me.

"Whas'good Leroy?" He said

"Terrell Taylor aka The Game. Haven't seen your ass since high school. Still banging for Black aces? Or you riding solo now?" I asked

"I'm the leader now." He answered me. I sarcastically clapped my hands for him.

"Good for you, buddy. I'm impressed...."

"What do you want here, Leroy?"

"I should be asking you, big guy. My lil sister's phone seems to be around here somewhere. Maybe she forgot it in your car..."

"Oh is it? I don't remember hanging with Lauren lately."

"Where's my sister, G." I asked him clearly.

"You're asking the wrong nigga, bro. I ain't seen Lauren in a while now." he spoke with a Bitchy smirk on his face. I know he lying though

"Put the gun down and tell me where Lauren is, or else....

" Or else what, nigga? You gon'shoot me? Go ahead and shoot me, I ain't afraid of you. I haven't been afraid of you since high school.. " He spoke with so much mucho energy.

" Good to know. "

I raised my hand and aimed at The Game. So did he... Now this shit was a mexican stand off. I was about to pull the trigger until....