44.6:"The third wheel and his ninja woman".

En başından başla

"Stop watching yourself already". Zaheer said frustrated as he looks at his phone

"Then stop checking your phone every minute. She isn't replying". He said smirking watching him send him a glare

"If it wasn't your wedding we wouldn't be stuck this way". Zaheer said leaning back on his chair

"That's your punishment for marrying before me". He said shrugging as he entered the venue, "By the way--".

He turns around to find Zaheer no where shaking his head he went inside to meet her father who had threaten his life and took a promise that he will never hurt his daughter but her mother was far more scarier.

He almost fainted standing in front of her while she was laughing at his misery. Not like he expected anything else from her.

She looks at herself in the mirror grinning as she can't wait to meet him.

"Guests are here"

"Guests are here". Her mother informed

"I am not walking down to showcase myself only to be judged". She said determined

Her mother laughs, "I never expected you to do the things everyone do anyways. I was waiting for you to say you will come to your wedding in your tracksuit or something. Your father pleaded me to not let that happen".

She laughs, "I would have done that too but I never thought about it. You should have told me this idea before".

"Go and walk on your way, beta". Her mother said smiling as she leaves her to go to her father

She passes through the sea of people who were anticipating her walk but she focuses on her husband who was busy bickering with Zaheer to notice her entrance.

"Tell me what?". He heard her sweet voice

He turns around looking at her feeling his heart fluttering as he takes in her presence. He had been waiting for this moment to claim her in front of everyone so they don't have anything to hide anymore and do whatever their heart desired.

He holds her hand in his hand and his feelings only strengthens as he knows he will do anything for this woman.

"Hameshah se ittni he haseen thi ya yeh sirf hamari ankho ka dhoka hai?". He whispers to her making her giggle (You always were this beautiful or is it just my eyes betraying me?)

"Ji nahi. Mai hameshah se ittni he khoobsurat thi". She said smiling and he feels every doubt leaving his mind because he wasn't wasting his time with her in useless doubts (no. I was always this beautiful)

He was a married man.

Never in his wildest dream, he thought there will come a woman who will sweep him off his feet.