44.6:"The third wheel and his ninja woman".

Depuis le début

"Meri mohabbat per shak karnay ki zarorat nahi woh toh bohat taweel hai. Per apni harkato per zara ghoor karo". She replied back rolling her eyes because she has come to know that when he is comfortable, he is the most dramatic person ever (You don't need to doubt my love for you instead looking at your actions)

"Haye". He said placing a hand over his heart, "Dil tootny ki awaaz hoti toh shayeed mere dil tootny ki awaaz poori duniya sunti". (If there were sound of heart breaking than the whole world would have heard my heart breaking)

He falls on the bed in front of her placing his hand under his chin looking at her.

"Ab zara nazar e karam kar dein is aashiq per is se pehle k maut a jaye". He said receiving a slap on his shoulder, "I told you to not hit me your hand are made of steel". (Now look at your lover before death visits him)

She smiles smugly, "That exactly why I hit you. And I told you many times to not joke about death".

He sighs placing his head in his lap, "I couldn't sleep at all".

She sighs massaging his head knowing he was stressed as her, "I know. I have never felt this bad".

"I am scared. But I don't know what to do". He mumbles as sleep starts to take him away

She smiles kissing his forehead as he sleeps peacefully and she finds her own eyes closely soon enough.

The next day she sits in the garden with her sister looking at the sky.

"What is wrong with you?". Her sister asked worriedly

"I want to be with him". She said and her eyes widen when she realises what's she had done

Her sister smiles placing a hand over her hand, "I know you have been in love with him since forever. You should propose to him".

Her eyes widen, "Baba will kill me".

Her sister laughs, "He loves you so much to do something like that. Just go ahead and propose him not before asking Baba".

She nodded as she starts to think about the plan she needs to follow and once the determination sets within her then she was unstoppable.

She enters inside the restaurant she had called him in and luckily she had booked all of it. She holds the cake hoping she doesn't ruin anything. And her black long dress making it hard for her to walk.

"Begum". She heard him calling as soon as his eyes fell on her and a beautiful smile gracing his lips, "It's not my birthday though and it's not yours either".

He comes near her and she takes nervous steps only to stumble and the whole cake falling right at him. They stand there looking at each other shocked and confused.

She smiles nervously, "Will you marry me?".

It took him the longest time even longer than the first time she asked him to answer because was far too shocked at the sudden proposal when he was almost bathing in the cake.

"Yes". He said breathlessly as she throws herself in his arms grinning widely

She moves back and they both look at each other ruin clothes laughing the whole night away.

She took permission from her parents before deciding the rest of the things. They were happy to marry her to Waqas as he was someone they have loved for a long time and know that he will be good for her.

He was anxious on his wedding day tough his friend and her parent did most of the work he couldn't help but doubt everything. He knows she was someone he wanted but he kept thinking if he was good enough.