017; she's ruining your life

STRONG 

STRONG 

STRONG 

(✨🕊🥴)

(✨🕊🥴)

"ZACHARY DO YOU THINK FOUR PAIRS OF CONVERSES ARE ENOUGH, OR CAN I GET ONE MORE?" aniela questioned the boy who was staring at the same sneakers she was staring at. 

"I think you can get one more, plus those are cool, they have the mystery machine on them." He pointed out and Aniela turned to look at him. 

"I know that's why i'm buying them." She spoke as if it was obvious, which caused zach to laugh. 

Zach had gotten bored after only texting aniela all morning. So the two decided in going to the mall because Maddy was finally telling her mom that she was moving in with Aniela. Aniela and Zach were the worst two to go to the mall, especially together. The two of them were definitely impulsive buyers, not thinking about it before paying for something. Zach was a little more than Aniela, the girl not putting herself in debt and knowing her limits. 

Right now, they were in the converse store, Zach already picking out a pair of the sneaker brand that he really liked. Next was Aniela who had to find her own pair, Zach encouraging her to buy the 'scooby doo' themed ones. They grabbed the sneakers in Aniela's size before paying separately and going off to the next store. 

"What's next?" Zach asked as he grabbed her bag from the converse store. "There's H&M like right there." He pointed ahead of them and she nodded, as the two walked over there. 

"What'd you do for christmas?" the boy questioned as the two of them made their way way down the mall and towards their next destination. 

It had been a couple days after christmas, and over a week since the whole slow down release. Zach had completely forgotten the fact that every time he brought up christmas, she would disregard it and then change the subject.