author's important note

Start from the beginning

Thank you for reading 3,000-5,000 words in each chapter!!

FFFUUUUUUUAAAAAWWWWKKK! thats alot right?

I got so many notifications when I logged back on Wattpad while I was taking a break from studying and Im just like:

BET YA'LL ENJOYED THE SMUT I WRITE THE MOST, HUH? AND NOT THE PLOT?

Me:

LMAO but I still appreciate ya'll 💀

If i didnt get to your comment, dont worry. I read it! xD There have been funny ones I laughed out loud on!

On the important note:

This pandemic has been heavy on all of us. I have been working and studying at my University, trying to obtain my degree under difficult times. I have lost someone in my family this year. Many other people did too.
And whatever you guys are going through right now,

keep your head ups! ✨ Its a shitty world we live in, yes but...you gotta live your life the best you can.

I recommend watching the new Pixar film: SOUL btw...It was a GOOOD  movie  that I totally balled my eyes out. 🥺

Leaving on a happy note!

Go check out my new fanfic of Jujutsu Kaisen's Gojo Satoru called L I G H T S

Go check out my new fanfic of Jujutsu Kaisen's Gojo Satoru called    L I G H T S

Thank your for the 2K! LOVE YOU GUYS! 🖤

UPCOMING PREVIEW OF A FUTURE CHAPTER IN IRRESISTIBLE :

Bleeding to death, all tattered up, and throat dried up: the last princess of Crete can barely keep her concious at wake; she sluggishly stands in the middle with Kai soilders surrounding her at all directions. Their weapons — swords, spears and arrows — were all aimed at her.

The untamed blaze continues to scorch her village; her hazel eyes were losing vision. There is still alot of them.
She gripped on the katana that belongs to Asura, whom is knocked down on the floor near by her feet. His cousin is captured too by the two insurgents restraining him on his knees and having a dagger on his throat to threaten her.

"You monster..." One of them told her. "You are soooo dead!"

Aya's teeth snapped with her clenched jaw.

Her inherited binary powers emerge her entire body like vapor. A circle of charka steadily circles around her with her chocolate hair flowing upwards and her soiled kimono following along with the energy.

They were all taken back by surprise so they shifted in place. Chills were sent down their spines that she is emitting a powerful and serious killing intent.

"You're right..." she said blankly with no emotion trailing in her voice. Kai renegrades flinched in horror, and panic when some made contact with her vacant kaleidoscope irises. Although they looked empty, they still glowed to her abilities.

Her mind soley visualized her father...

"Im already dead."

IRRESISTIBLE RESUMES IN JANUARY 2021!